GoodNites Bedtime Theater Giveaway
Potty training is a long process but rewarding in the end. As our young ones learn to go potty during the day, accidents can happen at night. That’s where GoodNites come in handy. GoodNites are disposable sleep pants for kids who wet the bed. GoodNites has sponsored a Bedtime Theater for kids and their families.
What is Bedtime Theater? It is a series of 20 audio stories that follow the story of a boy named Iggy as he embarks on wild adventures with his Wiggy Bed, building self-confidence along the way. The stories give families a great opportunity spend time together before bedtime and wind down at the end of the day. You can download stories for free at www.BedtimeTheater.com.
Plus, through April 15th, 2010, families are encouraged to visit BedtimeTheater.com to enter the Iggy’s Next Adventure contest by creating and sharing their own adventure for Iggy for a chance to win $2,500! This ends April 15th, so check it out now!
I think this is a great way to spend time as a family in the evenings. I like to read to my boys in the evening before they go to bed. Iggy’s adventures are cute and enjoyable and look forward to seeing what adventure wins the big contest!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a Bedtime Theater Kit (valued at $175). The kit includes an iPod shuffle, $25 iTunes Gift Card, Brookstone Cuddle Blanket, Patagonia Bag, and Logitech Speakers!!!
Tell me in a comment if you have any special bedtime routines.
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, April 21st, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a Bedtime Theater Kit from GoodNites to facilitate this review. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.