Strawberry Shortcake in a Jar Recipe with Entenmann’s + GIVEAWAY
Today, on Redhead Mom, I’m featuring a Strawberry Shortcake in a Jar Recipe in partnership with Entenmann’s.
The coupons for product redemption, information, and gift card have been provided by Entenmann’s
so that I could try the product and share my thoughts and information about Entenmann’s.
The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions of Entenmann’s.
We love strawberries in our family and living in California, we have constant access to fresh strawberries. I love Strawberry Shortcake, but wanted to make it differently than most people. I decided to create a Strawberry Shortcake in a Jar recipe – and it turned out really good!!! I used fresh strawberries, homemade whipped cream and Entenmann’s Mini Pound Cake – all wrapped into a jar!
Homemade Whipped Cream
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp confectioner’s sugar
- 2 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
In a large bowl, blend the heavy whipping cream with a hand mixer and whip cream until stiff peaks are just about to form. Beat in vanilla and sugar until peaks form. Make sure not to over-beat, cream will then become lumpy and butter-like.
Strawberry Shortcake in a Jar Recipe
- Granulated sugar
- Homemade Whipping Cream
- Entenmann’s Mini Pound Cakes
1 – Hull and slice strawberries. Place in a bowl and add 1 cup of granulated sugar on top. This will juice the strawberries and create a juice you will use in the recipe.
2 – Make homemade whipped cream (see recipe above).
3 – In a jar, layer strawberries on the bottom of the jar. Tear up Entenmann’s Mini Pound Cakes and add as a second layer. Add another layer of strawberries followed by whipped cream. Add one more layer and finish with whipped cream and sprinkles.
About Entenmann’s® Sweet Memories Sweepstakes
Do you like sweets? Be sure to check out Entenmann’s Sweet Memories Sweepstakes! Entenmann’s is giving fans a fun way to celebrate a classic spring dessert – pound cake and berries!
- Between now and May 31st, consumers can enter The Sweet Memories Sweepstakes for a chance to win Entenmann’s Minis to make their own version at home.
- To enter, fans can visit the Entenmann’s Facebook page and comment on the official Sweepstakes post describing their sweet Entenmann’s memories over the years to receive one (1) entry.
- All sweepstakes entries must be submitted by May 31, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. ET to qualify.
- For the official rules, please see the following link: https://www.entenmanns.com/en/sweet-memories-official-rules
About Entenmann’s® Products:
- With Entenmann’s, everyone’s got a favorite!
- Entenmann’s Minis are the same delicious variety of baked goods you know and love, from pound and crumb cake, donuts, apple pie and more, only smaller and individually wrapped.
- Entenmann’s knows families are busy and always on the move, so their snack options should help make life easier while satisfying everyone’s cravings.
- The Minis are pre-portioned and individually wrapped to make breakfast or snacking on the go a breeze!
1 lucky winner will receive a $25 virtual Visa gift card and three (3) coupons, courtesy of Entenmann’s®!!
What sweet treat would you make with the Entenmann’s MIni Pound Cakes?