DIY Smurfs: The Lost Village Hand Puppet + Giveaway
The coupons for product redemption, information, and gift card have been provided by Entenmann’s® Little Bites® so that I could try the product and share my thoughts and information about Entenmann’s® Little Bites®. The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions of Entenmann’s® Little Bites®.
Growing up, watching the Smurfs was one of the things I looked forward to on tv. It’s hard to believe that now I have children of my own and that the Smurfs are still a thing! On April 7th, “Smurfs: The Lost Village” came to theaters and I’m sure it’s a movie our kids will want to see!
If you love Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Smurf Blueberry Muffins, you’re in for an even bigger treat! Not only can you enjoy delicious blueberry muffins, but you also get a coupon for $5.00 off a movie ticket to see “Smurfs: The Lost Village!” The coupon can be redeemed with the purchase of two 5 count, one 10 count, or one 20 count specially marked Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Smurf Blueberry Muffins packages.
Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Smurf Blueberry Muffins are the perfect Smurf-approved baked snacks. These moist, delicious muffins are made with real blueberries, contain no high fructose corn syrup, no trans-fat and are certified Kosher. At less than 200calories per pouch, Entenmann’s® Little Bites® are the perfect family snack to enjoy at home or on-the-go. Inside the box, you’ll also find a fun Smurfs coloring cut out for kids is included on the insideof every specially marked box. This promotion is available nationwide for a limited time until 4/30/17.
When our oldest son saw the box of muffins and found out I was trying to create a craft to share with you guys, he jumped in and created a DIY Smurfs Hand Puppet! He loves doing crafts and creating masks and costumes and things like that.
You’ll need the following items:
- Glue stick
- White Paper Bag (or brown if that’s what you have)
- Construction paper (blue, black, red, white)
- Black sharpie
- For the hand puppet, you’ll start out by folding a piece of blue construction paper in half. Cut a half circle with the folded paper. This will result in an oval and will be used as the head.
- Cut two smaller circles with the blue construction paper to make ears for your Smurf.
- Cut 2 rectangles (with fingers you’ll shape yourself) with the blue construction paper to make the arms.
- Cut 2 circles out of the white construction paper for the eyes.
- Cut 2 small circles out of the black construction paper for inside the eyes.
- Cut a mouth shape out of the black construction paper.
- Cut a half circle out of the red construction paper for the tongue.
- Glue puppet together!
- Draw in the nose with the black sharpie for your Smurf’s nose.
- Enjoy your new DIY Smurfs Hand Puppet!!
1 lucky winner on The Mommy-Files will receive a Fun Entenmann’s® Little Bites® Prize Pack, including a $25 Fandango gift card and (3) coupons for $5.00 off the purchase of any Entenmann’s® Little Bites®!!!
Who is your favorite Smurf? Do you have a favorite Smurf memory?