“Where is Love?” Children’s Book Review & Giveaway
I recently had the opportunity to review an adorable book called, Where Is Love?, written by Laura Nadler Scott and illustrated by Marguerite Massa. My 6 year old really liked it, especially since it involved bird characters. His grandpa (my dad) is an avid bird lover, so this was a great read for our family! The book retails for $14.99 and can be purchased online.
“Where is love?” Leni Lovebird desperately wants to learn from her fellow forest dwellers so she can create a love song of her very own. But Leni just can’t seem to find love where others do. Should she take the advice of a busy mole, an old owl, a lolling turtle, or a plump bee? Fly alongside Leni as she journeys far from Mother Bird in search of love, only to discover she has traveled a delicate circle home.
Published on: 19 March 2010
Page Count: 32
Binding Type: Hard Cover
Trim Size: 8.5″ x 8.5″
You can sign up for a newsletter (sign up on the right) and view the flipbook while Laura reads it aloud, accompanied on the violin by the director of the Northern Westchester Symphony Orchestra. If you are interested in purchasing the book, you can receive a 10% discount at www.eifrigpublishing.com. After ordering, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and the author will personally sign and dedicate the book. Customers who purchase the book will also receive a FREE Leni Lovebird sticker and bookmark!
I thought this was a really cute book. I think it’s ideal for kids ages Kindergarten and up. The illustrations were adorable and the message was a good one! A big thank you goes out to Laura Nadler Scott for a great book!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a copy of the book, Where Is Love?!!! The book will be signed by the author and will come with a bookmark and sticker.
Answer the question, “Where is love?” Where do you find love?
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Follow Eifrig Publishing on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of Eifrig Publishing on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, June 3rd, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received copy of “Where Is Love” from Laura Nalder Scott and Eifrig Publishing to facilitate this review. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine!