Sam’s Club and Box Tops Giveaway
On my trip to Minnesota to visit General Mills at the Blogging Event, I learned a lot about Box Tops. I remember my parents clipping the box tops off of packages when I went to school and my school buying computers and supplies and such. Now that I am a parent of a child going to school (his first year of Kindergarten), I want to get involved in Box Tops for his school.
Thanks to MyBlogSpark, I had the opportunity to receive a Sam’s Club Membership and build up our Box Tops for my son’s school! Through September 4th, Box Tops for Education and Sam’s Club are lending a hand with the BIG CLIP campaign! You can get even more Box tops coupons on your favorite back-to-school brands at Sam’s Club and maximize your earnings for your school. Plus, your savings on these favorite brands will pay for your membership. Did you know that at Sam’s Club, you can save over $40 on these brands compared to grocery store prices? You get huge discounts on products you buy at Sam’s Club!
Participating brands include: Cheerios, Ziploc containers, Ziploc sandwich bags, Honey Nut Cheerios, Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookies, Fiber One Oats and Chocolate Bars, Nature Valley Bars, Scott Paper Towels, Huggies Baby Wipes and Kleenex Facial Tissues.
Box Tops for Education is giving away 1 million Bonus Box Tops to America’s schools! You can also enter The Big Clip sweepstakes for a chance to win the Grand Prize of 500,000 Bonus Box Tops or one of two first prizes of 250,000 Bonus Box Tops!
5 lucky readers on The Mommy-Files will receive a FREE one-day pass to Sam’s Club and 1 lucky reader will receive a $25 Sam’s Club Gift Card!!!
WIN IT!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment your best savings tip or the goal for the number of Box Tops you will try to earn for your school.
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and tweet about the contest – 1 entry (per day)
– Add the new Mommy-Files button – 1 entry
– Blog about the giveaway – 2 entries (per day)
– Favorite me on Technorati – 1 entry
– Leave a comment on any other “NON-GIVEAWAY” post on The Mommy-Files – 1 entry per comment per post
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
Leave a Reply