I’m Going to BlogHer 2010
With all the talk (and even some of the drama), I still am planning on attending BlogHer 2010, which is going to be held in August 2010 in New York City! I am excited about my first sponsor, Johnsonville Sausage, to help sponsor my attendance at the event!
I am a stay-at-home mom with 3 boys and my husband works outside the home, making us a single-income family. I will be spending the year seeking out companies for sponsorships to BlogHer 2010.
I am looking to cover airfare, hotel fees, and other related expenses, as well as goodies to add to the 50 Swag Bags I am planning on handing out to fellow bloggers at the event!
Here is my proposal to those companies interested:
Here is how I can help you:
– Include your business card and any little gift you’d like to put in the Swag Bag to give to other bloggers
– Wear a shirt or hat with your company logo on it
– Post a quarterly review and/or giveaway with a direct link to your company, including special thanks to you for sponsoring me at the event
– Tweet about your company and thanking you for your sponsorship before, during, and after the event
– Including a banner (your company logo) in a special section for BlogHer sponsors on my blog’s sidebars.
How you can help me:
– Make financial donations to help me pay for my trip to and at BlogHer 2010
– Donate items to be included in the Swag Bag for BlogHer
Hope to hear from you soon!
I always appreciate a hopeful personality. I think your future vision is the best for career development. Please go ahead and get success. I heartily congratulate you in advance.