Gymwell Portable Resistant Workout Set Review
Today, on Redhead Mom, I’m sharing my Gymwell Portable Resistant Workout Set Review
in partnership with Gymwell. All opinions are mine.
Do you miss going to the gym, but still want to work out? Maybe you don’t have time to go to the gym and are looking for a way to work out in the comfort of your own home? Or maybe you want to be able to work out at home whenever you feel like it? If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you’ll like what the Gymwell Portable Resistant Workout Set has to offer. I know that I do!!
The Gymwell Portable Resistant Workout Set has a creative concept that simulates bulky equipment at the gym and turns workouts into a tiny small bag that you can take anywhere! The patent-pending Gymwell Portable Resistant Workout Set blends barbell, dumbbell and cable machine in one piece of equipment and provides unlimited variety. You can do as many sessions as you want and not have to worry about hustling to get to the gym. I love that you can use it anywhere! You can use it to work out at your home, in your office, in a park, or on a beach whenever you feel like exercising.
You’ll save time and money when you consolidate your workout equipment. The unique design allows for a wide range of motions and exercises.
- Save thousands of dollars on hiring a personal trainer or paying for monthly gym membership fee to get fit!
- Gymwell will help you familiarize with your Gymwell Workout Set and show you how to practice your body muscle groups.
- You will receive two free posters detailing 76 movements categorized by different muscle groups in your package.
- Gymwell will send you an URL to watch an instructor performing all exercises once you purchased the set!
What is included in the Gymwell Portable Resistant Workout Set?
- Resistance bands – three pairs of resistance bands in different lengths with different levels of tension. There are two heavy bands (45-50 lbs), two medium bands (30-35 lbs), and two short bands (30-35 lbs). With the bands you can adjust the resistance and intensity of your workout from 30 pounds to over a hundred pounds.
- Ankle straps – a pair of special ankle straps developed specifically for different movements, including presses, curls, rows, squats, and many more!
- Hand grips – two hand grips to simulate dumbbells. These attach directly to the resistance bands.
- Collapsible Workout Bar – a collapsible workout bar to simulate barbells. These attach directly to the resistance bands.
- Door anchor
- Workout flashcards – the flashcards have different exercises on each card. They show what muscles you’re working as well as how to set up your Gymwell so you can start working out.
- Posters – the two workout posters have a variety of exercises you can do with the set
- Bag – a handy bag for your to carry around your Gymwell equipment with you wherever you go.
SETTING UP THE ANKLE STRAPS
Before I started doing the exercises, I had to put together the Collapsible Workout Bar. I also set up the Ankle Straps for those exercises that required them. The Ankle Straps really help to add tension while doing the exercises. Once I had the Gymwell Portable Resistant Workout Set ready to go, I was able to do a variety of exercises. These included the Bicep Curl, Archer, Back Fly, Squat and Overhead Squat. I know there are a lot of other exercises I can do with this set and I’m super excited to try them out! You can check out the workouts that Gymwell features, including the Core and Arm Workout, Lower Body Workout, and Upper Body Workout.
I love the Gymwell Portable Resistant Workout Set! It was easy to set up and use, plus I could do a variety of exercises both in and around my home. I like that I can even travel with it and be able to exercise wherever I go. It’s ideal for people of all body types and heights and at all fitness levels. The set is great because it comes with different resistance bands of varied length and tension levels, posters and flashcards with exercises on it, and a number of online resources (including videos) to help you get the most out of your workout experience. I highly recommend the Gymwell Portable Resistant Workout Set!
What do you like about the Gymwell Portable Resistant Workout Set?