Mirra Beauty Products Review & Giveaway
I recently had the opportunity to review mirra products and I love the way they smell and feel! I received Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, Lotion, Facial Cleanser, Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream, and Sculpting Gel. They Shampoo, Condition, Body Wash, and Lotion all smelled so good! My mom LOVED the lotion and couldn’t get enough of it.
So what do women want when it comes to beauty products? According to recent survey results, women believe that beauty products made with both natural ingredients and proven scientific technologies work best. This is where mirra satisfies these wants! On it’s own, mirra conducted it’s own survey of over 500 women and found some interesting results. Results included the following:
– 77 percent said products that have both natural ingredients and proven technologies, work best. Only nine percent said products with all natural ingredients, alone, were best; and 14 percent said the same of science only products.
– 71 percent chose “Take 10” as the best description of their beauty style and routine. They said they don’t have a lot of time and don’t spend a lot of time on their beauty routine – 10 minutes at most. Other options included “soak and savor,” “60 minutes,” and “beat the clock.”
– Their description of a “bad hair day” was evenly split between “flat” (37 percent) and “frizzy” (35 percent). (15 percent said fly-away and 13 percent said oily).
mirra products are launching now and include shampoos and conditioners; hair styling products; body washes and mists; facial and skin care lotions, cleansers, and cleansing cloths; eye firming and age defying creams; and cosmetic brushes. These products are made with natural ingredients, such as olive oil, aloe leaf juice, and cranberry, bamboo, honey and chicory root extracts.
You can find mirra products in the beauty care aisles exclusively at all stores that are part of the Kroger Co. family. For a limited time, mirra is offering a $5 off coupon when you purchase any two mirra products.
Why use mirra products you ask? “Women tell us they want products that enhance who they are and their natural beauty. They don’t want to disguise or cover up their true selves,” said Linda Severin, Vice President of Corporate Brands for the Kroger Co. “mirra uses the best of nature and science to provide women a beauty regiment that is both easy and effective.”
I like that the natural and scientific ingredients in mirra products are tested for effectiveness. An example is with mirra’s micro-remodeling cream, where aloe and green tea team up with MATRIXL 3000 to reduce wrinkles, provide skin firmness, to sooth, and to deliver antioxidant properties. A study of MATRIXL 3000 was shown, in just two months, to significantly reduce wrinkle depth and skin roughness and improve skin tone.
I love the scent of the mirra products. I also like that their products are made with natural ingredients and that you can find them in your local grocery store. The shampoo and conditioner worked great and the lotion smelled good and really soaked in (versus leaving that oily, greasy feeling). The gel wasn’t enough to hold the curls in my hair, but for small touch-ups or light hold, I’d say it would work well. Overall, I like the mirra products.
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a mirra gift package with products including shampoo, condition, sculpting gel, facial cleanser, wrinkle reducing eye cream, body wash, and body lotion.
Tell me in a comment which mirra product you’d love to try out.
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar for a daily entry) – 1 ENTRY (daily)
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on the Web’s Top Giveaway Blog (click, select The Mommy-Files, and vote) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Friday, March 19th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received products from mirra as part of a campaign for Global Influence facilitate this review. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.