Aloha Friday #43

In Aloha Friday
March 12, 2010

Welcome to this week’s edition of Aloha Friday! Thanks to Kailani at An Island Life, I participate in Aloha Friday each Friday!

In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response.

If you’d like to participate, just post your own question on your blog and leave your link below. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!

My question is:

What was the last movie you saw in the movie theater?

Just last night, George and I had the opportunity to see the premiere of “Our Family Wedding.” It was really funny and much better than I expected it to be! My parents were in town and watched the kids. We had an awesome time! P.S. Thanks Mom and Dad for doing that for us. 🙂

19 Responses to “Aloha Friday #43”

1. Freda says:

Alice in Wonderland. 3D

It was great. Go see it. Not for kids!

2. Xmasdolly says:

Woo Hoo Avatar 3D and we have an IMAX right by our house. It was awesome. Already following you have a great weekend. If you get time stop by me and check out my give away.

3. Julie/Julia~~ Great movie! Aloha

4. Janine says:

It’s been SO long! The last movie I saw in the theater was…. Cars!
    I’m now a Google Friend Connect follower!
    Visiting from My Kids Are Fun for Aloha Friday!

5. I saw Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs last September. 🙂

6. I saw the Last King of Scotland.

7. noelle says:

i can not even remember what i saw, but it was when i was pregnant.. and my little one just turned one in feb!

8. Katy M says:

The last movie I saw in the theater was…oh, my gosh!!! I can’t remember! That’s horrible!!! I really want to go see Alice in Wonderland this weekend, though!

How funny that so many of us don’t remember! 🙂

9. Erica says:

the last movie i saw was Dear John and to be honest I didn’t really like how it ended I should have read the book first to be more prepared.

Erica @But Mommy…

10. Danielle says:

The last movie I saw was The Crazies. And let me tell you it was no fun. I am such a chicken.

11. Lori Z. says:

It was New Moon. And before that? Drag Me to Hell. And before that? My Bloody Valentine in 3D. I think I earned dragging my husband to New Moon, what do you think?

That’s a good question-I think It was Avatar in 3D.
    That’s the day I learned I can’t do 3D >.<

13. Deborah says:

Avatar was the last one we watched at the theater.

14. Went to see The Cop (Something)

15. kailani says:

Valentine’s Day. It was such a cute movie.

16. Badger Mom says:

Well after a theater break of over TEN YEARS – I finally saw a movie! It was Avatar on opening night!

17. Diane says:

alice in wonderland imax 3d! it rocked my socks off!!!! 🙂 i hardly ever go to the theater. before that the last movie i went to see was coraline. so, yeah, it’s been a while.

18. Avatar 3-D and it was TOTALLY AWESOME!! (Showing my age, aren’t I???)
    I am so bummed it didn’t win the Oscar… I don’t know what the Academy was thinking.