Kroger Cart Buster Savings Review & Giveaway
Whenever I go to the grocery store, I always have coupons in hand and sale items on my list of things to buy. With a family of 5 living on one income, I try to save money whenever possible, especially when it comes to buying groceries. Through March 14th, Kroger and the Kroger Family of Stores are hosting the Cart Buster Savings Event, where you’ll find the best prices on your favorite name-brand products in over 60 categories. You’ll find that the prices are so low that you can stock up on all your favorite brands without breaking the bank, although you might bust your cart! The Kroger Family of Stores include Ralphs, King Soopers, City Market, Dillons, Smith’s, Fry’s, QFC, Baker’s, Owen’s, Jay C Food Stores, Hilander, Gerbes, Food4Less, Pay Less Super Markets, and Scott’s Food & Pharmacy.
Some of the great brands participating in the event include Honey Nut Cheerios, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Pillsbury, Betty Crocker, Hamburger Helper, Yoplait, Progresso, Totino’s, Green Giant, Cascadian Farm, Tide, Charmin, Bounty, Pampers, Pantene, Crest, Iams, Febreze, Old Spice, and many more! Be sure to check out the Kroger Cart Buster Event and stock up on your favorite items today!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a $25 Gift Card valid at any of the Kroger Stores mentioned above!
Tell me in a comment what you are going to stock up on in the Cart Buster Event!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar for a daily entry) – 1 ENTRY (daily)
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on the Web’s Top Giveaway Blog (click, select The Mommy-Files, and vote) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, March 18th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
The information, gift card, and giveaway have all been provided by the Kroger Family of Stores and General Mills through MyBlogSpark to facilitate my review. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.