Thankful Thursday

In Lifestyle
March 10, 2010

It’s that time of week again! Time to list what you are thankful for. This week we are doing things that start with the letter “I.”

Happy Thursday!

I’m thankful for the Internet, for my kids imagination, and for inspiration. What are you thankful for?

17 Responses to “Thankful Thursday”

1. Susan Heim says:

I am thankful for ice cream!

2. Danielle says:

I am thankful for inventions.

3. Jennifer B says:

Ipods
    Interesting (anything)
    iguanas

4. I am thankful for Ice Hockey ( typicall Canadian!) and my intuition…which always guides me!

Shane

5. Christine says:

Right now I am thankful for Excedrin!

6. I am thankful that the IGNITION on my van still works!!!!

Sarah

7. Im thankful for Ice Cream, I could live on it…. and my Independence we all take that for granted sometimes..that was hard 🙂

8. Badger Mom says:

I’m thankful for: imagination, innovation, incentive, really good ice cream, innocence, and the internet. Oy, the Internet!!!!

9. Dana says:

I am thankful for ice , internet, and the Interstates that will take us from Iowa to Texas and back …this weekend.

10. I’m thankful for the beautiful weather today here in Cleveland. After a long winter, it’s so nice to see the sun shining and hear the birds singing.

11. Whoops, forgot my letter “i” – I’m definitely thankful for the internet, I go crazy without it. I’m also thankful for ibuprofen.

I’m thankful for the internet-Oh dear, my whole LIFE is on the internet O.o

13. cheryl c. says:

I am going to have to agree with some others who said the INTERNET! I am also thankful for the INTEGRITY of my husband.

14. Wendi P says:

I is a hard letter!! The internet and inventions are what I am thankful for.

15. Katy M says:

I heart Thankful Thursdays! It’s like an automatic gratitude list.

I’m thankful for the internet, ice cream, I-Max movie theaters, ipods, integrity, inspiration and the impossible becoming the possible! 🙂