Popsicle Review & Giveaway
I love Popsicle® products! In fact, I have fond memories of growing up with Popsicle® products, whether it was outside in the summertime or indoors during the winter – with Big Sticks or Fudgsicles. As a parent, I have a stash of snacks on hand for my kids. Often times, I find myself breaking into their “stash” in the cupboards. I’m not alone though! According to a recent survey commissioned by Popsicle®, almost 80% of moms admitted that they break into their children’s stash of snacks and desserts. What the survey revealed is that moms try to avoid having candy and baked goods in the house.
Moms everywhere face what we call the “dessert dilemma.” 3 out of 4 moms agree that it’s challenging to find desserts and snacks that their kids enjoy and that are not bad for them. 60% of moms agree that it’s difficult to find desserts and snacks that satisfy both their kids and themselves.
What many moms may not realize is that Popsicle® has “better-for-you” treats, such as Low Fat Fudgsicle Triple Chocolate Bars and Sugar Free Popsicle Tropicals Ice Pops. We tried both of these in our home and they tasted great! The kids like the taste of the snack or dessert and you can relax knowing they are eating a treat that isn’t “bad” for them. Your kids won’t even know they’re eating something that’s low in sugar or fat! Plus, you can join in and not feel guilty!
I like the taste of the “better-for-you” products and so does my family. I also like that they are available in sugar-free and lowfat. They taste so good, you can’t even tell they’re sugar free or lowfat!
5 lucky readers will win 2 coupons each for a FREE Popsicle® product!
WIN IT (MANDATORY ENTRY):
– Visit Popsicle® online and tell me in a comment you’d love to try!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on the Web’s Top Giveaway Blog (click, select The Mommy-Files, and vote) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Tuesday, February 23rd, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received Popsicle® samples from Unilever to facilitate this review. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.