Oreck Steam-It Review & Giveaway
Do you hate to mop? Do you love to have the clean floors without all the mess and chemicals? If so, you will definitely want to try out the Oreck Steam-It! I was so excited to have the opportunity to review the Oreck Steam It! It’s easy-to-use, effective, and eco-friendly!
So, how do you mop without using a bucket of water and cleaning solution? The Oreck Steam-It uses steam to deep clean surfaces, including marble, ceramic, stone, vinyl, linoleum, and sealed hardwood floors. You can even clean carpet and rugs, as well as drapes, upholstery, kitchen and bath counters, and more! The Oreck Steam-It uses pressurized, “dry” steam to naturally disinfect and “melt away” dirt and grime.
What makes the Oreck Steam-It different from other steam mops? The Steam-It has a unique, pressurized vapor chamber, which makes it easy to clean above the floor without spilling. It’s easy to use and eco-friendly. You won’t need to use toxic chemicals or detergents, just tap water.
Here are some other great features of the Oreck Steam-It:
I like that it’s easy to use and effective. It did take a little while at first to get it into action so it was quickly picking up the grime. After a few minutes, however, it worked like a charm. It’s definitely a plus that it only needs tap water and not the harsh chemicals and cleaners used to clean most floors. I also like that the floors were dry after using it. I give it a 4 out of 5 rating overall.
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win an Oreck Steam-It of his or her own!!!
– Tell me in a comment what you like about the Steam-It from what you’ve read and heard.
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs (simply click on the button on the sidebar) – 1 ENTRY
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on the Web’s Top Giveaway Blog (click, select The Mommy-Files, and vote) – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Tuesday, March 9th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a Steam-It from Oreck to facilitate this review. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.