Monday Mingle….Triple Play!

In Lifestyle
December 6, 2009

Jennifer (aka Speedy) at Eighty MPH Mom started a fun meme called Monday Mingle, where you get to VLOG (woo hoo!) – LOL!

16 bloggers and their families were invited to Great Wolf Lodge in Grand Mound, WA this weekend, and 3 of us just happened to be participants in Monday Mingle, so we decided to do ours together.Β  Thanks to Erin and her hubby for using their camera πŸ™‚

18 Responses to “Monday Mingle….Triple Play!”

1. Angel says:

looks like ya’llhad a blast I would love a getaway to anywhere. I would even take a campground at this point lol.

2. gosfam says:

Love the video–wish I could have been partying with you gals!!

3. i think this sounded like so much fun! i am glad you girls got to go!
    Where is Wolf Lodge anyway?

4. Natalie A. says:

Looks like alot of fun!

5. Carrie says:

You gals are hilarious! In a good way, of course.

6. Mrs. Cox says:

I’m so glad we mingled together! I wish we could have stayed longer, that went by way too quick.

7. Dezi Allen says:

Aww… way fun! You are surely making me jealous. I may have to plan something fun with some of my friends, once the madness of December is over.

8. Lauralee Hensley says:

I’m glad you could all get together. The kids were so good while you were taping too! They are really cute.

9. Tricia says:

Looks like you guys had are having a great time!

10. You guys are so cute! Bouncing the babies, answering questions, and having some sort of seminar in the background. I’m sure you might have had some sort of audience. πŸ™‚ I’m glad you had such a great time. Looks like a wonderful place!

11. Tara Bucci says:

Your video is great! So fun to mingle!! πŸ™‚

12. Amy says:

I love that you guys did your mingle together, it looks like you all had so much fun!

Oh wow!! That’s so awesome πŸ˜€
    I love the fact that you guys did this together!!

I totally agree with the chocolate thing-It’s not a want, it’s a NEED.

Great video you guys!

14. How cool to be invited to a getaway! I would LOVE that. It looks like a ton of fun!

15. I enjoyed this so, so much. How fun to see three minglers (and their kids!) all together. It doesn’t get better than that!

I hope you had a wonderful trip!

Thanks for mingling Shannon!

16. fancygrlnancy says:

Looks like you had a good time. THanks for sharing.

17. That was a great mingle… I really enjoyed it, but SO missed Charlie! I did notice that Erin was bouncing with the rest of you, just like she was holding Charlie. I totally agree with you Shannon, I also need chocolate like I need air!
    So glad you all had such a wonderful time at Great Wolf, cannot wait for your posts about the event!

18. lily says:

i wish i had the guts to vlog, lol, i am terribly shy, lol…
    looks like a lot of fun!