LeapFrog Tag & Princess & The Frog Book Giveaway
I love LeapFrog! Even before I became a Blogger, I loved LeapFrog products. Recently, I’ve had the opportunity to work with LeapFrog and review some fabulous products that both my kids and I love!! I was recently sent a Tag Reader. My 6 year old loves it. He has a few books already, including Green Eggs & Ham, The Little Engine that Could, and The Cat in the Hat. I love to see him sit on the couch and read through his book with his Tag Reader. My 3 year old has a Tag Junior, which he loves as well!
The Tag Reading System is really easy to use and your kids will love it! Before using the Tag, you need to hook it up to the USB drive in your computer (cable is attached). You’ll register the tag and download the books you have that you would like your child to have access to. When the books are downloaded, you simply turn it on and scan it over each word. You can also scan it over the pictures to see what the characters are doing or thinking. It’s tons of fun! I also love that it is an “educational toy” – something that my son benefits from using. The Tag Reader comes in both green and pink and is perfect for kids ages 5 to 8. The Tag Reader also holds 10 books and retails for $49.99 online.
Tag has also released a new Tag Activity Storybook – The Princess and the Frog. In The Princess and the Frog, an unlikely encountern turns Tiana into a frog and she learns that dreams can come true in the most unexpected ways. The book retails for $13.99 online.
Thanks to LeapFrog, 1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a LeapFrog Tag Reading System and The Princess and the Frog book!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit LeapFrog online and tell me in a comment what other LeapFrog product you love or would love to have!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of LeapFrog on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Monday, December 14th, 2009! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
For more holiday gift ideas, visit Rockin’ Mama.
I received a Tag Reader and a copy of “The Princess and the Frog” from LeapFrog so I could review the products and write this post. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine!