Thankful Thursday

In Lifestyle
December 2, 2009

Thankful picture

Thankful Thursdays give me a chance to take a break from the stresses of life and think of the blessings I have and the things in life that I am thankful for. We are going to go through the ABCs and I want you to list one thing (or more if you really want to) that you are thankful for.

This week, tell me something you are thankful for that starts with the letter “R”!

17 Responses to “Thankful Thursday”

1. Lori Z. says:

Rain. It makes me happy. I’m looking forward to taking the hour and a half drive into SF tomorrow mostly for the possibility of rain. We are SO Seattle type people.

2. What a great post, I am thankful for Ryan, that is my husband, he holds me together every day. I love waking up next to him, and the challenges that life throws our way.

Hope you have a great day.

Wonderful post.

.•:*¨¨*:•.Blessings*¨2 U 4¨**¨¨*the holidays .•:*¨¨*:•.

-:¦:-H-:¦:-E-:¦:-I-:¦:-D-:¦:-I-:¦:-

3. Dana says:

I am thankful for roses, raindrops, riding rollercoasters, and relaxation.

4. I am thankful for Rockin Green cloth diaper detergent! Seriously – I have never had a better smelling detergent that is good for my cloth diapers 🙂

5. Freda says:

Thankful for Romance.

6. Lin says:

I’m thankful Rubbermaid containers. They’re so handy!

7. Wendi P says:

Rainbows, root beer and the ability to reason. Thankful Thursday rocks!!

8. gosfam says:

My Legs. We only have one car, and I am so thankful I can walk to and from work.

9. Katrina says:

I am thankful for repentance and resolution. Without the two I would be in a world of trouble! I really like the way that you do your thankful thursdays. I might have to do something similar, if you dont mind!!
    Katrina

I’m thankful for my room-A lot of kids don’t know what it is to have their own room.

11. I am thankful to finally be in a house with a good heater, and a safe place for all my kids!

The past few years we were living in a trailer that was a bit run down, now we live in a place where 8 degree temps don’t worry my anymore. I know that all of my children are safe and warm.

It’s a beautiful thing to be thankful for something I never gave much thought to when I was a kid. Now my toddlers won’t ever know any other way… only my teens will remember the space heaters in their rooms.

12. I am thankful for reading. I read with my boys every day and we LOVE books. My being a librarian may have something to do with it!

13. jaydensgrandma says:

I am thankful for rest when I get it… ha ha.

14. Shannon says:

I’m thankful for relaxation and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups – ha ha! LOL

15. Dezi Allen says:

I am thankful for Ruth. (That’s my mom 🙂

16. LT says:

I know it sounds funny, but I am thankful for Rent. I pay it every month and it means I have a roof over my family’s head. That is a blessing!

17. I’m thankful for Redi-Whip – mmmmm. It goes good on everything!