“Night at the Museum 2” DVD Review & Giveaway
I love Ben Stiller and think he is so funny! Thanks to Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, I had the opportunity to review a screener copy of “Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian (Two-Disc Monkey Mischief Pack)“ on DVD. It was really funny and I found that I enjoyed just as much as the first “Night at the Museum.” You’ll see Amelia Earhart, Cowboys, Egyptians, a monkey and an octopus (yep that’s what I said), dinosaurs, and more in “Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian.”
You are sure to laugh as you watch the cast come to life – including Ben Stiller, Amy Adams, Owen Wilson, Hank Azaria, and Robin Williams. In the movie, Larry Daley (Stiller) is a former night watchman at the Museum of Natural History, where the exhibits come to life after dark. After being away from the museum working on his business, Larry learns that his nocturnal friends are being retired to the archives of the Smithsonian Institution. He comes back to rescue his friends when mischief arises.
Audio: English: 5.1 Dolby Surround / Spanish & French: Dolby Surround
Language: Dubbed & Subtitled: English, French, & Spanish
Theatrical Aspect Ratio: Widescreen: 2.35:1
Episodes – Bonus Features (2 Disc Set)
– Night at the Museum Battle of the Smithsonian
– Forced Trailers: Flicka 2, Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs, Avatar, Alvin and the Chipmumks: The Squeakquel, Percy Jackson
– Commentary by Director Shawn Levy
– Commentary by Writers Robert Ben Garant and Thomas Lennon
– The Curators of Comedy: Behind the Scenes of Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian
– 5 Deleted Scenes with Commentary by Shawn Levy
– Alternate Ending
– Gag Reel
– Show Me the Monkey Featurettes
– Monkey Business
– Primate Prima Donnas
– The Secret Life of a Monkey Movie Star: Life Off Camera
– Monkey Slap Game
– Abel and Dexter’s Flights of Fancy
“Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian” was released on DVD and Blu-ray on Tuesday, November 1st, 2009. The 2 Disc DVD set retails for $34.98.
Thanks to Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, 5 lucky readers will win a copy of “Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian” on DVD!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment who your favorite character in the “Night of the Museum” movies is.
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs – 1 ENTRY
– Vote for The Mommy-Files for the “Love This Site Award” – 1 ENTRY
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, December 9th, 2009! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
For more Holiday Gift Ideas, visit Rockin’ Mama.
I received a screener copy of the 2 discs of “Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian” from Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment to review for this post. All opinions expressed in this post are my own.