“Green Dragon Codex” Book Giveaway
I recently received a copy of the book, Green Dragon Codex, written by R.D. Henham. This book is the companion series to the New York Times best-selling A Practical Guide to Dragons. If you love stories about dragons, adventures, surprise, you’ll love Green Dragon Codex.
We all know that dragons are evil, but sometimes they can surprise us, just as people do! In Green Dragon Codex, 10 year old Scamp Weaver discovers a strange chest that has a green dragon egg inside of it, along with a mysterious ancient scroll. After opening the chest, he is launched onto a crazy adventure, where he is chased by dragon hunters who want the contents of the chest for themselves. Things get even more crazy when the egg hatches! Will this baby green dragon be as evil as people think he will be? Read it and find out for yourself!
1 lucky winner on The Mommy-Files will receive a copy of Green Dragon Codex!!!
– Tell me in a comment what you think of when you think of Dragons?
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on November 12th, 2009! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a copy of the book, “Green Dragon Codex” for this post! All opinions expressed in this post are my own.