Marie Callender’s Pies Review & Giveaway
I love Marie Callender’s Restaurants and remember being bummed that there wasn’t a restaurant right up the street where I could purchase one of their cream pies. Well, I don’t have to fret over that anymore! I can find delicious Marie Callender’s Pies in the freezer section at the grocery store right up the street. And they are delicious! Thanks to Marie Callender’s, I had the opportunity to review a few myself. My favorite was the Chocolate Satin Pie – so good!!! I have to admit that I even ate a whole pie myself in a week – yahoo!
My husband saw that I brought home another one the following week and had it on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator. As soon as he saw it, he asked how long I had been hiding it – lol! I later told him that I had eaten a pie myself the week before. Hee hee!
If you are looking for a good pie that can go straight from your freezer or refrigerator to the oven or your table, you have to check out Marie Callender’s Pies in the freezer section at your local grocery store. I have also tried the Marie Callender’s Cherry Pie before and it was really good! You’ll also find a variety of frozen pies by Marie Callender’s including Fruit Pies, Thaw and Serve Pies, 2 lb. Cobblers, and Pie Shells. This review and giveaway is just in time for the holidays.
2 lucky winners will win a coupon for a FREE Fruit Pie, Pie Shell, Cream Pie, or 2 lb Cobbler from the freezer section in your local grocery store!!!
WIN IT!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit Marie Callender’s online and tell me in a comment what pie or frozen product you would get if you won this giveaway!
– Vote for The Mommy-Files on Top Mommy Blogs – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on November 12th, 2009! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. and Canada residents only.
I received coupons for pies to review from Marie Callender’s for this post! All opinions expressed in this post are my own.