Quaker Back-to-School Review & Giveaway
I recently had the opportunity to review some delicious products from Quaker! I received a box of Quaker Oatmeal Squares in Brown Sugar Flavor, a box of True Delights,
My family and I love the taste of Quaker Oatmeal Squares in Brown Sugar. They are sweet tasting and crunchy, but still healthy. This is a great way to start your child in the morning before you take him or her to school. You could eat them with milk or snack on them dry like I do (and my 1 year old). The Brown Sugar Oatmeal Squares are made from whole grain Quaker Oats and contain all the soluble fiber of a packet of Quaker Instant Oatmeal. This cereal is a good source of fiber and calcium and is available in 3 different flavors, including Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, and Golden Maple.
If you are looking for oatmeal for breakfast but are low on time and are trying to keep your weight down, you should try Quaker’s Weight Control Instant Oatmeal. The Weight Control Instant Oatmeal satisfies your hunger and has 7 grams of protein and 6 grams of fiber per packet. You can choose from Maple & Brown Sugar, Banana Bread, or Cinnamon, or the variety pack which has all 3 flavors.
This is the first time I had ever tried the Quaker True Delights Bars. I liked them! I received the Dark Chocolate Raspberry Almond flavor and boy were they good. I loved the combination of dark chocolate, raspberry, and almonds. True Delights make a great snack – whether during the day, with your lunch, or in the evening. You can choose from 3 different flavors: Dark Chocolate Raspberry Almond, Toasted Coconut Banana Macadamia Nut, or Honey Roasted Cashew Mixed Berry.
My kids LOVE the Quaker Chewy Granola Bars Variety Pack. It came with 4 different flavors: Chocolate Chip, S’mores, Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, and Oatmeal Raisin. The box was gone within a few days. These are great to include in your child’s lunch or for an after-school snack!
Thanks to Quaker, 1 lucky reader will receive a package including a box of Quaker Chewy Granola Bars and a box of Quaker Life Cereal!!!
– Visit Quaker’s site and tell me in a comment another product you’d like to try!!!
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and tweet about the contest – 1 entry (per day)
– Add the new Mommy-Files button – 1 entry
– Blog about the giveaway – 2 entries (per day)
– Favorite me on Technorati – 1 entry
– Leave a comment on any other “NON-GIVEAWAY” post on The Mommy-Files – 1 entry per comment per post
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can verify you are the winner of the prize. Winners will be responsible for claiming their prize. Email notifications will not be sent out.