Seeking BlogHer ’10 Sponsorships
Thanks to Johnsonville Sausage, I have my Conference ticket for BlogHer ’10 ordered and paid for! I am a stay-at-home with 3 kids and we have one income in our family. I would love to represent your company in return for sponsorship to the annual blogging event!
I am looking to represent a few companies for partial sponsorships to the event (in the amount of $200 per company). This would help pay for airfare, hotel fees, and other expenses associated with BlogHer ’10. In return, I am will do the following:
– Include your business card and any little gift you’d like to put in the Swag Bag to give to other bloggers
– Wear a shirt or hat with your company logo on it
– Post a quarterly review and/or giveaway with a direct link to your company, including special thanks to you for sponsoring me at the event
– Tweet about your company and thank you for your sponsorship before, during, and after the event
– Include a banner (your company logo) in a special section for BlogHer sponsors on my blog’s sidebars (this will be posted as soon as payment is received in full).
I can accept payment via paypal. Please email me before sending payment as the email address for receiving payments is different from my blog email address.
If you are a company or PR Rep interested in sponsoring The Mommy-Files, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.