Crayola Creativity Pack Review & Giveaway
Thanks to Crayola and MyBlogSpark, I had the opportunity to receive Crayola Creativity Package, which includes all sorts of fun goodies for the new school year! I have fond memories of Crayola and use their products with my own children. The Crayola Creativity Pack includes all of the following items:
– 24-ct. Crayola Crayons (the quintessential back-to-school tool that kids love for their vibrant colors and moms and teachers choose for superior quality and value)
– 10-ct, Crayola Markers (with an array of consistent, true colors to complete any task)
– 12-ct. Colored Pencils (these come pre-sharpened with thick, strong lead that come in handy for tough projects and art activities)
– Crayola Pip-Squeaks Colored Pencils and Glitter Glue (these give children BIG color in a small size; they are perfect for jazzing up art projects with their bright, bold, shimmering colors)
– Crayola Window Crayons (your little ones can transform glass surfaces into instant decorations with bright colors that lay down smoothly, dry quickly and most importantly, wipe clean with a damp cloth)
– Tadoodles Washable Crayon Buddies (colorful little characters that hold a triangular-shaped crayon that twists up when the tip wears down – working perfectly for little hands)
– Crayola Color Explosion Black Extreme Surprises (come complete with a stencil sheet and two Broad Tip Color Explosion clear ink markers that reveal different fun designs on an 18-page tablet)
– Crayola Color Switchers (dual-ended markers that allow kids to magically change the colors of their drawings with a swoosh of the “color switch” tip)
This is the last Tuesday night you can sign up for the “Girls Night Out” (GNO) on Twitter, sponsored by Crayola on Mom It Forward – bringing forth the “Crayola CreativityCast.” Girls Night Out is the mommy social gathering featuring colorful and engaging discussions on all things back-to-school. The weekly series brought discussions such as “Affordable Fun 101” and “Back to School Survival Guide.”
Here’s how GNO works:
– Every Sunday through Tuesday (through the end of August), you can RSVP for the party by clicking on the RSVP post on Mom It Forward.
– Enter your Twitter URL in the link list and the list of other #GNO gals
– If Mr. Linky is not showing up, leave your Twitter URL in the comments, which offers #GNO gals the opportunity to follow and be followed – all available in one place
– Visit Mom It Forward GNO each Monday for more information and a custom Tweet Grid for that week’s event
– On Tuesday nights, tweet using the hashtag #gno and chat away
– GNO participants will also have the chance to win great prizes
I love Crayola (as I said earlier) and recently learned that they are helping parents and teachers to stretch those back-to-school dollars even more by offering a lineup of school tools that are priced under $9 (with many school list must-haves like the 24-ct. Crayola Crayons and the 10-ct. Crayola Markers priced under $1.00 at retailers nationwide). Crayola is also focusing on the investment you make in your child’s development. It doesn’t have to be expensive to power their imaginations. You can visit Crayola for more ideas and great back-to-school products.
Thanks to Crayola and MyBlogSpark, 1 lucky reader will win a Crayola Creativity Pack on The Mommy-Files!!
WIN IT!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– What is one of your favorite Crayola products or memories?
– What is one thing you learned at last week’s GNO session? – 1 entry
– Leave a comment on any other “NON-GIVEAWAY” post on The Mommy-Files – 1 entry per comment per post
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Winners must respond within 48 hours of email notification or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to US Residents!