Fiber One Yogurt Gift Pack Review & Giveaway
Thanks to MyBlogSpark, I had the opportunity to review the Fiber One Yogurt Gift Pack. We love yogurt in our family so this was a real treat! Fiber One Yogurt is the only leading nonfat yogurt with only 50 calories and 5 grams of fiber (that’s 20 percent of the Recommended Daily Value). It’s also a good source of calcium and vitamins A and D. Fiber One Yogurt is an excellent choice for dieters and those watching their weight. Each cup includes the delicious, creamy taste you expect from Yoplait, plus you can eat it without feeling any guilt. You can choose from 4 different flavors, including Strawberry, Peach, Vanilla, and Key Lime Pie.
Best-selling author and food expert Lisa Lillien, from Hungry Girl, has even given Fiber One Yogurt her “seal of approval!” Here’s what she had to say about it.
Right now, you can enjoy a $1 off coupon for the new Fiber One yogurt by clicking HERE and see what everyone is talking about.
Thanks to MyBlogSpark, 3 lucky readers on The Mommy-Files will receive a “Healthy & Fit Weight Management” gift bag that includes a Fiber One yogurt VIP coupon (good for a free 4-pack of Fiber One yogurt), cooler pack, and other storage items for you to carry your snacks and yogurt – perfect for work and other on-the-go activities!
WIN IT!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment what your guilty snacking pleasure is?
– How do you manage your weight? – 1 entry
– What are your dieting tips? – 1 entry
– Leave a comment on any other “NON-GIVEAWAY” post on The Mommy-Files – 1 entry per comment per post
– Please leave your email address in your comment so I can contact you if you win the giveaway.
– Winners must respond within 48 hours of email notification or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to US Residents!
Leave a Reply