REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – Wett Giggles
I’m always looking for a way to make washing hands exciting for my kids. I found a way with Wett Giggles! I was excited to receive Beatrice – a blackberry scented soap with a brush on the bottom that looks like a cute cow. It also came with a soap dish! My kids can now wash their hands and fingernails and have fun doing it! What a cute idea!
The Wett Giggles idea was inspired by a mom and her six year old son’s dirty finger nails. She wanted her son to have clean fingernails (and good hygiene) and designed a tool that would be both fun and functional. The Wett Giggles products come in different designs! This would be a perfect gift for your child’s Easter basket!
Wett Giggles has offered to give away any Wett Giggles Soap of one lucky reader’s choice!
– Visit Wett Giggles and tell me in a comment what soap you would choose if you won the giveaway.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Add my button (or tell me you already have it on your blog) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter and “tweet” about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about the giveaway and leave me the link – 2 entries
– Tell me in a comment how you are going to celebrate Earth Day – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, April 19th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Monday, April 20th (as well as emailed).
– Please leave your email address so I can contact you if you win the prize.
– Winner must respond by Thursday, April 23rd or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to residents in the US.