REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – Jollys Garden Shoes and Clogs
I began to garden last year and loved it. However, I didn’t like going out in my garden and getting my shoes all dirty! I was excited for the opportunity to review the Women’s Fashion Clogs in Black from Jollys Garden Shoes and Clogs! The clogs are both cute and comfortable, as well as easy to clean. I can wear them while I’m out in the garden as well as with my jeans!
You can find garden shoes for men, women, and children, as well as the handy knee cushions. There is a variety of colors to choose from and the customer service is awesome! At Jollys, your satisfaction is their number one priority. They offer quality products and have a fast turnaround time.
With the gardening season coming up, you’ll want to order a pair for yourself!
Jollys has generously offered to give away a pair of garden clogs to one lucky reader (your choice of style, color, and size).
– Visit Jollys and tell me in a comment one item you’d love to try.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (or tell me you already subscribe) – 1 entry
– Add my button (or tell me you already have it on your blog) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter and “tweet” about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about the giveaway and leave me the link – 2 entries
– Tell me in a comment how you are going to celebrate Earth Day – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, April 19th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Monday, April 20th (as well as emailed).
– Please leave your email address so I can contact you if you win the prize.
– Winner must respond by Thursday, April 23rd or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to residents in the US and Canada.