REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – Laugh and Learn
I had the opportunity to review a great product from Laugh and Learn. I received 3 DVDs, including “Laugh and Learn About Childbirth,” “Laugh and Learn About Breastfeeding,” and “Laugh and Learn About Newborn Baby Care.” They were excellent! I wish I had them when I had my first child. The instructor is Sheri Bayles who is an RN, a Certified Childbirth Educator, a Certified Lactation Consultant, and a mother to twin boys. Each lesson has great information and is entertaining to watch!
“Laugh and Learn About Childbirth” is a 2-disc set, with 6 classes. The lessons are taught in a classroom setting, so while you are getting the information, the soon-to-be new mothers on the DVD are getting the same information.
Class 1 – Anatomy and Preliminary Signs of Labor
Class 2 – Three Actual Signs of Labor and One Breathing Technique
Class 3 – Labor and Comfort Measures
Class 4 – Delivery, Pushing, and Cord Blood Banking
Class 5 – Medications used in Labor, Induction, Forceps, Vacuum, and Monitoring
Class 6 – Cesarean Delivery, Post-op C/S, and Postpartum Vaginal Delivery
“Laugh and Learn about Breastfeeding” teaches the basics about breastfeeding. There are 9 Lessons on this DVD.
Lesson 1 – Breastfeeding Positions
Lesson 2 – Burping the Baby
Lesson 3 – How to Breastfeed Twins
Lesson 4 – How Often, How Long?
Lesson 5 – Is Your Baby Getting Enough?
Lesson 6 – Overcoming Obstacles
Lesson 7 – Diet
Lesson 8 – Pumping
Lesson 9 – Bras, Nightgowns, and Nursing Pads
“Laugh and Learn about Newborn Baby Care” is helpful to any mother, whether new or not. There is lots of helpful information taught on this DVD with 6 lessons.
Lesson 1 – The Sponge Bath
Lesson 2 – Diaper Change and Dressing a Newborn
Lesson 3 – Swadding
Lesson 4 – The Tub Bath
Lesson 5 – Diaper Change and Dressing a 3 Month Old
Lesson 6 – Baby Supplies You Need
Laugh and Learn has offered to give away one set of the 3 DVDs to one lucky reader, including “Laugh and Learn About Childbirth,” “Laugh and Learn About Breastfeeding,” and “Laugh and Learn About Newborn Baby Care.”
– Tell me in a comment why you want to win and who you would give the prize to if you won.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (ditto) – 1 entry
– Add my button (ditto) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “Tweet” about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Visit the Laugh and Learn e-store and tell me in a comment what items look interesting – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, April 12th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Monday, April 13th (as well as emailed).
– Please leave your email address so I can contact you if you are selected as the winner.
– The winner must respond by Friday, April 17th or another winner will be chosen.
– You must have a US shipping address.
Leave a Reply