REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – Norwood Arts
Do you remember counting down the days until Christmas? You would open the flap for the day of the month and behind it would be a small surprise or a piece of candy. Now you can do the same thing for your baby with the Countdown Boxes by Norwood Arts!
You have a big box that says “Countdown to Baby” – you can theme your box for a girl, boy, or gender neutral. You can also get your Countdown box for an older sibling (for a boy or girl). In the big box are 10 smaller boxes, each labeled with a number (ranging from 1-10).
10 days before the due date, you open box #10. 9 days before the due date, you open box #9, and so on. In each box, you’ll find baby items such as a pacifier, onesie, book, and so on. It’s a fun way to count down to the due date of the baby arriving in your life!
Norwood Arts has offered to give away a Countdown Box to one lucky reader!
– Tell me in a comment why you want to win this giveaway.
– Follow my blog (or tell me you already follow) – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog (ditto) – 1 entry
– Add my button (ditto) – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “Tweet” about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Blog about the giveaway – 2 entries
– Tell me in a comment how you would or have prepared for a new baby in your family – 1 entry
– Giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, April 12th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Monday, April 13th (as well as emailed).
– Please leave your email address so I can contact you if you are selected as the winner.
– The winner must respond by Friday, April 17th or another winner will be chosen.
– Open to US and Canada residents.