BOOK REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – "The Preacher Creature Strikes on Sunday"
I received a copy of the children’s book called “The Preacher Creature Strikes on Sunday,” by Mike Thaler. It is a very cute book! It is about a child’s expectations of what church is going to be like on Sunday based on what his classmates and others have said. When he arrives to church with his mom, it’s not at all like he expected – it’s BETTER! He gets to sing children’s songs and talk about bible stories. It’s a positive church experience and in the end, he looks forward to going back to church the next Sunday.
The writing in the book is simple and fun for kids. The illustrations are bright and colorful! It’s a great book for any Christian family to have.
2 lucky winners will receive a copy of “The Preacher Creature Strikes on Sunday.”
– Go to the press release for “The Preacher Creature Strikes on Sunday” and tell me in a comment one other book Mike Thaler has written.
– Follow my blog – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 entry
– Blog about the giveaway – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “tweet” about the giveaway – 1 entry
– Tell me in a comment how you prepare for church on Sundays
– Contest will end at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, March 11th and the winner will be announced on this blog on Thursday, March 12th (as well as emailed).
– You must include your email address in a comment if you don’t have one available on your google profile or blog.
– Winner must respond by Monday, March 16th or another winner will be chosen.
– You must have a US shipping address.