BOOK REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – "This is the Day!"
I received a copy of the book “This is the Day!” by Nancy White Carlstrom. The illustrations are beautiful and the message is great. Not only does it talk about many of God’s beautiful creations, it also teaches about how to take care of these beautiful creations. I love looking through the book and seeing the beautifully illustrated pictures and my kids love the picture of the Orca Whale on the cover. The message is clear and simple. The copy I had to review and have to giveaway is in hardback format – great for little hands to hold!
2 lucky readers will win a copy of “This is the Day!”
– Check out “This is the Day!” and tell me what else you see in the background on the cover of the book.
– Follow my blog – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 entry
– Blog about the giveaway – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter (themommyfiles) and “tweet” about the giveaway – 1 entry
– Tell me in a comment one of God’s creations you are thankful for – 1 entry
– Contest ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, March 11th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Thursday, March 12th (as well as emailed).
– You must leave your email address in the comment if you do not have one available on your Google Profile or Blog.
– The winner must respond by Monday, March 16th or another winner will be selected.
– You must have a US shipping address.