REVIEW & GIVEAWAY – SKN Design
I received a canvas tote bag the other day from SKN Design and have already used it a bunch of times. I LOVE it! It’s big, sturdy, and CUTE! Out of the bag designs available, I chose the Blueberry Bag. I love the canvas tote bag because when it’s not being used, it folds flat, making for easy storage. When I need to use it, it holds a ton of things – up to 40 pounds. It is 12 inches wide, 16 inches high, and 6 inches high and is made of 100% sturdy unbleached cotton. Now you can carry an eco-friendly canvas bag with a cute design on it!
SKN Design has offered to giveaway 1 Blueberry Bag to a lucky blog reader!
– Visit SKN Design and tell me in a comment which bag is your favorite.
– Follow my blog – 1 entry
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 entry
– Blog about the giveaway – 1 entry
– Follow me on Twitter and “tweet” about the giveaway – 1 entry
– Tell me in a comment what other things you might use your canvas tote bag for (other than for groceries) – 1 entry
– Tell me in a comment one other way you can help the environment – 1 entry
– Contest will end at 11:59 p.m. PST on Wednesday, March 11th, 2009 and the winner will be announced on this blog on Thursday, March 12th (as well as emailed).
– You must provide an email address in your comment if you do not have an email available on your google profile or blog.
– The winner must respond by Monday, March 16th or another winner will be chosen.
– You must have a US shipping address.