Win $100 of Décor and Be the Halloween Hero with Creative Ideas from eFavorMart
Today, on Redhead Mom, I’m sharing a partnered guest post about creative Halloween ideas from eFavorMart.
Weekday Halloween’s can be hectic. With Halloween falling on a Tuesday this year, it will be a rush to get work done, pick the kids up from school and get ready for the big night. We’re always in a mad dash to with a room mom Halloween activity, a few last-minute tasks to complete a costume, get that pizza ordered and grab another bag of candy because we already ate half of it the weekend before.
Take the stress out of last-minute tasks by ordering a few easy to set up items that will make your home stand out and create a memorable atmosphere. eFavorMart is the event industry’s best kept secret that gives professionals and DIY entertainers manufacturer direct pricing and quality. We’re here to help you create a Halloween atmosphere that’ll leave your guests spellbound. In this article, we’ll guide you through some fantastic décor ideas to add dramatic effect. We know that special events and holidays are more fun when you can bring a vision to life for less than big box retail prices and know you’ll get more occasions out of durable décor.
With eFavorMart’s huge range of affordable and versatile times, you can easily transform your home into a spooktacular. Whether you surprise the kids when they come home from school or make it a family activity, there’s plenty of room for creativity. Add on themed napkins, balloons, and favor bags along with disposable flatware and plates and you’ve got a one stop party shop. For more inspiration take a look at our Shop the Look Halloween section. With the right decorations and a touch of creativity, you’ll turn your Halloween celebration into a hauntingly beautiful experience that your guests will never forget.
This year, we’re seeing a blend of more colors to create photo-worthy tablescapes and lighting to set the tone.
1. Expand your Halloween décor color palette:
- Black & Orange: The classic partnership of colors for darkness and mystery with a touch of autumn.
- Purple: Adds a touch of regal and mystical charm.
- Green: Think witches, goblins, and eerie potions.
- Red: Like the inside of Dracula’s cloak, it adds a chilling touch to the room.
2. Haunting tablecloths create the landscape
- Solid Colors: A simple yet effective way to set the tone. Allows the accessories to ‘pop’.
- Lace: For an eerie, Victorian-inspired theme.
- Sequin: Adds a touch of glamour to your haunted soiree.
3. Layer the Look with Table Runners:
Table runners are a fantastic way to add depth and texture to your Halloween table. They can also be added as an accent to coffee tables or the fireplace mantel to stretch the theme across the home.
- Burlap: Rustic and perfect for a haunted farmhouse theme.
- Accordion Crinkle: A chic purple crinkle design dials up the mystery of any Halloween table.
- Lace: Black lace creates an eerie contrast.
4. Add to the drama with Charger Plates
Don’t overlook an added element of color for the Halloween Tablescape. Chargers are an inexpensive way to dress up a table even if you’re using disposables to make your life easier during the post trick or treat candy inventory count.
- Silver: Create a medieval vibe with a metallic charger.
- Black: Add contrast to your orange tablecloth with bold and black.
- Glitter: Sparkle like stars on a haunted night.
5. Lighting sets the mood for your Halloween theme.
Plug them in or flip the switch for an instant mood. By combining strings, LED’s and uplighting, the environment will dance with shadows.
- String: Warm glow, starry purple or ghoulish green sets the stage.
- Flameless LED: Play it safe with this candle alternative for pumpkins, mantels and window sills.
- BOO: From 6 to 20 inches tall, spell out the night in light up letters.
- Uplighting: Create outdoor atmosphere with amazing purple uplighting.
When it comes to décor items, we like to choose products that can be repurposed for more than one occasion. That means durable and versatile. With that in mind, most of our products are used by professionals for their clients or venues. Think dozens of weddings a year, an NFL stadium suite or a winery that hosts events. For the home, choose colors and items that could meet your needs at Thanksgiving, a high school homecoming party, or New Year’s Eve. That doesn’t mean you’ll reuse every item each time, but you’ll be adding to your inventory of entertaining décor for mixing and matching over the course of the year.
1 lucky reader on Redhead Mom will receive a $100 gift card to eFavorMart!!!
Tell me in a comment one of your favorite items in the Halloween section at eFavorMart!!!