Celebrating Halloween with Little Bites + GIVEAWAY
Today, on Redhead Mom, I’m sharing about the Back-to-School Bash in partnership with Little Bites®.
I love Halloween! There was always something fun and magical about dressing up in costumes and walking around the neighborhood, filling up our plastic pumpkins with lots of goodies and treats! This year, you can please the trick-or-treaters by handing out Little Bites® to enjoy!
One of the most exciting parts of Halloween is picking out your costume, and this year, Little Bites® snacks is inviting families to help pick out a costume for Muffin! By visiting Little Bites® Instagram page and following the prompts on Instagram Stories, fans can create a unique costume for Muffin for the chance to win exciting prizes. How fun does that sound??!!
Information about Little Bites® snacks:
- Little Bites® snacks are baked soft and moist
- With a wide variety of options to choose from, Little Bites® snacks feature real ingredients such as chocolate chips, blueberries, and strawberries, and are perfectly portioned and portable
- Little Bites® snacks contain no high fructose corn syrup and zero grams of trans fat per serving
- For more information about Little Bites® snacks, please visit www.littlebites.com
Information about Muffin’s Halloween Costume Contest:
- Fans can visit Little Bites® official Instagram page daily to locate an image of Muffin the dog on Instagram Stories, which fans can screenshot and use as a blank canvas to create his unique Halloween costume by drawing/dressing him with various gifs, emojis and coloring using Instagram drawing tools
- After fans customize the image, they can post the design to their Instagram Story and tag the brand @LittleBitesSnacks as their official entry, and include #contest
- Each Friday, four winners will be chosen based on creativity and originality to win exciting prizes, including a year’s supply of Little Bites® product (52 coupons) and a $250 gift card for Halloween supplies
- Entry Period 1: October 4 – October 7 (Winners selected: Friday, October 8)
- Entry Period 2: October 11- October 14 (Winners selected: Friday, October 15)
Be sure to follow Little Bites® on social media (#LittleBitesCostume and #LoveLittleBites). Little Bites® Website, Little Bites® Facebook, Little Bites® Instagram, and Little Bites® YouTube.
In celebration of Halloween and this fun contest, Little Bites® is giving away a $25 virtual gift card and three (3) coupons for up to $5.29 off the purchase of Little Bites® products.
What is your family dressing up as this Halloween?
Clue game characters
I’m not dressing up. I’m not sure what my grandkids will be this year yet
Not Dressing up will be waiting for Trick or Treaters at home
We are not dressing up this year. We are just handing out Candy this year.
My daughter is planning to dress up as a bride.
We do not dress up for Halloween this year.
I’m not dressing up. My niece is dressing up as Cinderella.
We plan to dress up this Halloween as the ” Munsters”. It should be a blast.
I am not sure yet.
We are going as starwars and disney characters
My son is dressing up as Spongebob this year. It’s his favorite character.
we probably won’t dress up this year as the kids are older and due to covid
My grandson & granddaughter are going as Peter Pan & Tinkerbelle.
My granddaughter is dressing as Doc McStuffins
My son is Cap’n Crunch and I will be Jean LeFoote
I am not dressing up but the kids want to be a princess and a dinosaur this year.
We are still not sure what the kids will be dressing up as this year. They change their minds every day.
I commented here today – https://redheadmom.com/2021/09/30/looking-to-clean-and-organize-your-garage-read-this/#comment-829554
My son’s costume is called the Emperor of Evil.
I’m going to dress up as a lumberjack.
some of my grandsons are going as star wars charactors
I’m not dressing up this year.
I will be a witch but no one else has picked a costume!
I’m not dressing up this year.
I will be handing out candy this year but my teen is some horror thing and she will be taking my granddaughter who is a duck.
Our little one is dressing up as Elf On The Shelf this year!
My daughter is dressing up as Hatsune Miku and my son is dressing up as the Knight from the video game Hollow Knight.
My nieces are dressing up as Elsa and Anna from Frozen.
Am not dressing up for Halloween.
My daughter is going to be Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz!
I will be handing out candy this year.
We don’t dressed up for Halloween. Thanks for the chance to win!
Sadly will be driving across the country over Halloween so nothing this year…
We don’t dress up for Halloween. I just like to win
Were not doing it here but usually we would be ghosts with huge carved pumpkins while we hand out candy to the kids.
Super Heros for us. Spiderman and Superman
I’m not sure yet. I really want to do something fun, but I will probably be working Halloween evening.
Won’t be dressing up this year – but will get together with family for fun and Chili Bowls.
We’re not dressing up this year but might still pass out candy.
Not dressing up – my grandson will be a T-Rex
My daughter is going to be miraculous ladybug
Not dressing up this year
My daughter will be a witch this Halloween.
My 8 year old daughter is going to be a mermaid. My 6 year old daughter is going to be a puppy.
I’m not sure yet. I might have to work Halloween but if I’m off I’ll find something festive to wear.