Make Healthy Living Easy with Noom
Today, we’re sharing about how to make healthy living easy with Noom on Redhead Mom Blog as part of a sponsored post.
With friends and family who have looked to go on different diets out there, I’ve learned about different options. Let’s see – there was the South Beach Diet (old school, right?), the Paleo diet, the Keto diet, Weight Watchers, Jenny Craig (another oldie but goodie), and the list goes on and on. I can tell you there have been a good number of times I’ve seen my friends or family quit the diets because they were too hard or just weren’t working. When I was introduced to Noom, I learned that it is more about the behavior changes and small goals that make a difference.
What is Noom?
Noom is a wellness program that includes a weight-loss expert and group support, both of which help you to create better lifelong habits that result in a healthier life. Noom CEO and co-founder Saeju Jeong says, “It’s not a diet – it’s a unique behavior change course that uses psychology and small goals to change your habits so you can lose weight and keep it off for good.”
One of the key goals of Noom is to help you overcome emotional and psychological barriers that may prevent you from enjoying a healthy lifestyle. Noom’s proven psychology-based approach identifies your deep-rooted thoughts and triggers, and then builds a custom game plan to help you form healthy habits, faster. Noom has been featured in the New York Times, Women’s Health, Shape, Forbes, ABC and more. Noom has also helped over 45 million people worldwide to build healthy habits and achieve their health goals. How awesome is that??
Did you know that people who use Noom lose an average of 18 pounds in just 16 weeks? 78% keep the weight off for over a year. With Noom, you’ll learn how to navigate your environment, challenge your thoughts, master your triggers, and overcome any barrier that might come your way.
What do you get with Noom?
- Scientifically-proven psychology approach to “trick” your body into building healthy habits, faster
- Expertise designed to help you set and achieve your short- and long-term goals, and provide you with as much daily support and accountability you need — you decide!
- Personalized feedback from your weight-loss expert based on your activity and progress
- Tools to track your weight, food, exercise, blood pressure, and blood sugar all in one place
- Interactive content with over 250+ new articles, including choose-your-own adventure style guides to apply our #PsychTricks into your daily life, seamlessly
- Smarter technology to identify your challenges in real time and keep you on track
- Custom meal + workout Plans available to take your progress to the next level
- The most comprehensive food database, with over half a million new and updated food logging options and barcodes to make your experience even better
- An award-winning, battery-friendly pedometer to count your steps
If you’re looking to get healthier and lose weight, I encourage you to check out Noom. You can sign up online.
Have you heard of Noom before? What do you like about it?