4 Reasons to Choose Fruit Punch Music for Your Kids

By Shannon Gurnee
In App Review
April 22, 2019
1928 Views

This is a sponsored post about a family music app with Fruit Punch Music and BraVoMark. All opinions are mine.

Fruit Punch Music App

As a mom and blogger, we are constantly up on the latest technology and there are tons of different apps out there to do different things. With kids in the house, my husband and I monitor the apps they use and want to make sure those apps are safe and family friendly. Everyone in our home loves to listen to music and when our little ones are listening to music, we want to make sure those songs are kid-friendly. It’s a real struggle to be driving with music on and all of a sudden hear swearing or other words that our kids should NOT be listening to.

young boy listening to music with headphones on phone

I recently discovered an awesome app called Fruit Punch Music. It is the first ever family-focused music streaming service where every song is individually programmed for young families. How cool is that? No more worrying about music that is not kid-friendly, whether driving in the car or when the kids are listening to music alone on their phones or tablets! With Fruit Punch Music, you can feel safe letting your kids listen to any station, all while enjoying quality listening time with your whole family. Based in Los Angeles and the San Francisco Bay area, they are one of the few media companies focused on delivering fun, safe and affordable content/music for families.

Fruit Punch Music App

4 Reasons to Choose Fruit Punch Music for Your Kids

1 – Fruit Punch Music is FUN!

With a variety of stations ranging from Pop to Country or Rock to Disney (and more), you can engage in the listening experience with your children. This is all while having the opportunity to expose them to a wide variety of genres. Fruit Punch Music promotes music discovery that is both exciting and healthy for kids, providing you a worry-free way to entertain your family. Big, bold, and bright buttons make it super easy for your child to choose from dozens of fun stations. I personally have great memories of listening to music with my mom and dad when I was a kid and hope my kids have some of those great memories listening to music with me as well. Fruit Punch Music is a must-have app for young families!

2 – Fruit Punch Music is SAFE.

Most of us have heard of Pandora and Spotify, right? Unlike those other streaming services, each song on Fruit Punch Music passes a multipoint approval process that ensures children will never hear anything appropriate. It’s not just a simple word filter, but all music is pre-screened for language and content. Plus, you can block specific stations and even set daily listening limits. All parent controls are secured from child access with a special password lock. I really love the fact that your family will NEVER hear any ads because Fruit Punch Music is completely advertising free!

3 – Fruit Punch Music has NEW MUSIC EVERY WEEK!

I love that Fruit Punch Music adds new music every week! You can check back for new songs from artists and shows such as Bob the Builder, Frozen, Sesame Street, Sid: The Science Kid, Curious George, Taylor Swift, One Direction and more!

4 – Fruit Punch Music is AFFORDABLE!

With the family music app Fruit Punch Music, you’ll get unlimited music streaming each month for less than the cost of a latte! Sign up for a monthly subscription or save by purchasing an entire year. You can choose either $3.99 per month or $29.99 per year. If you’re on the fence about trying it out first, you can even get an all-access seven day free trial.

Sign up today for Fruit Punch Music today and get $5.00 off your first year of an annual subscription when subscribing through their website and entering code fruit-punch-save-5.

Fruit Punch Music App

You’ll find great Customer Service at Fruit Punch Music as well! They’re available 7 days a week to answer any questions and hear how they can make the service better for you and your kids! You can also message them at support@fruitpunchapp.com and they’ll respond within 24 hours.

Be sure to follow Fruit Punch Music on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for more updates and app information.

What do you love about the family music app Fruit Punch Music?

Shannon Gurnee is the author of Redhead Mom formerly "The Mommy-Files", a national blog with a loyal following. She has a Bachelor's Degree in Marriage, Family, and Human Development with a Minor in Business Management. Shannon and her husband, Frank, have a large family with 6 awesome kids and love living on the Central Coast near San Luis Obispo, California, as well as traveling around the world. A full-time Social Media and Professional Blogger, Shannon also serves as a National Brand Ambassador for many well-known companies. Her blog focuses on motherhood, family fun activities, traveling, fashion, beauty, technology, wedding ideas and recipes while providing professional opinions on products, performances, restaurants, and a variety of businesses.

30 Responses to “4 Reasons to Choose Fruit Punch Music for Your Kids”

1. vickie couturier says:

most of my grandkids are little and would totally love this

2. Tamra Phelps says:

I hadn’t heard of this. It does sound like a really nice app. It seems reasonably priced, too.

3. Cinny says:

I haven’t heard of this yet. I’ll have to look into it a bit more.

4. The name is so nice, Fruit Punch. It’s seems like a wonderful app for kids.

5. Snehal says:

Fruit punch music sounds so reasonably rated. Would like to gift this to my lil cousin on his birthday. πŸ™‚

6. This is the first time I heard about fruit punch music. I know it’s fresh and kid-friendly. I want my niece and nephews to hear about this.

7. Thank you for SHARING! How awesome is fruit punch and I love the name too so cute Im gonna download today

8. I love this! I need to listen to Fruit Punch. I love songs like these so much. I taught early childhood and that was what saved us from chaos on some days: music!

9. That sounds like a great app for the family! Would love to check it out with my kids.

10. Oh my gosh this fruit punch music service sounds so sweet. Kids or teens now so they wouldn’t buy into this but my niece and nephews definitely would. I like the idea of it so I’ll let my sister-in-law know. Thanks

11. Catherine says:

Sounds like a really fun app for the little ones!! Such a different world from when my kids were little with all these apps available.

12. Ashlee says:

Prior to this I had not heard of Fruit Punch Music, but I have been looking for apps that are family safe but not limited to only a certain kind of musical genre, as those get real old, super fast! This is one I’ll have to check out, thank you!

13. Krista says:

Oh my gosh I thought by the title (until reading music, of course) that you were telling parents to choose fruit punch! I was so excited to read why! Obviously unexpected twist. I had never heard of this and will definitely check it out!

14. We never heard of this before. It sounds like a great app for children. We should try it with our niece and nephew.

15. Fruit Punch Music sounds great! My kids would definitely like this app.

16. Kristine Nicole Alessandra says:

This is the first time I have heard of this app. Well, maybe because I don’t have small children anymore. I will definitely recommend it to my cousin. She’s got a pre-teen daughter who is such a music lover.

17. Heather says:

My kids are music crazy and would totally love this! Thanks for sharing!

18. I haven’t heard of this app before but I bet my kiddo would love it! Thanks for sharing!

19. Love this! Such a great source of kid-friendly content without having to worry if it’s safe!

20. I like how affordable fruit punch music is and also it is safe. That are the most important issue for us.

21. blair villanueva says:

This would be a cool gift for my niece. Thanks for another idea!

22. I wanna thank you for letting us know about this app for my kids. I’ll be surely checking this and will try it out.

23. Jackline A says:

I have never heard of Fruit Punch music but I love the concept of offering streaming services to families.

24. Thanks for sharing a glimpse of this lovely looking app. Sounds amazing.

25. I have never heard fruit punch music. I like how they have Disney music on it. I will definitely consider this app when I bring my kids on a road trip.

26. I love this app so much! Much little sisters use this and great for making sure they are listening to kid apprporiate music

27. Erica says:

I’ve never heard of this before. I’ll have to check it out for my kids!

28. These seems like such a fun music app for the kids.

29. Elizabeth O says:

Oh, this app is great for the little ones. I’ll be surely checking this and will try it out.

30. Elizabeth O says:

I’ll be surely checking this and will try it out. This app is great for the little ones.