10 Awe-Inspiring Ideas to Amplify The Vibe Of Hallways
Today’s blog post on Redhead Mom featuring 10 Awe-Inspiring Ideas to Amplify The Vibe Of Hallways is a sponsored guest post.
The hallway is usually the first area which is seen right after entering and also the last thing which is seen while leaving. It is important that significant effort goes into making a hallway look as amazing as possible. Greenery and beautiful flowers can make almost any space, especially the hallways look more appealing, lively and fresh.
When space seems dull and cold, the best solution is to incorporate plants to uplift the decorative quotient. However, the only thing to be noted here is that adding actual plants is not always a viable option because real plants are pretty difficult to maintain for most people. People who have a busy life cannot take proper care of real plants. A proper amount of attention is required by these plants at all times otherwise they start withering. Thankfully, there are other alternatives that can help in adding greenery to the hallways. The artificial plants appear real enough to add a distinct appeal to any hallway, household or a commercial property.
The concept of decorating your hallways with artificial landscaping will enhance your hallways. Artificial plants can prove to be one of the most intelligent options in decorating, allowing you to add greenery without facing any snags. You can incorporate faux trees, manmade greenery, artificial boxwood hedge, faux silk plants, ambiance plants, and artificial box hedges in your hallways, home or gardens. Let’s take you to look at ten most awe-inspiring ideas in which you can amplify the vibe of your hallways:
- Use silk plants and ambiance plants: This is one of the most wide options. You can hang or put silk plants and ambiance plants in the hallways to make them look more attractive. If your hallway lacks the necessary factor like sufficient light which is required for the real plants to thrive happily then opting for these plants is a good option. These artificial counterparts look no different than the real You can also experiment with different styling tips by using silk plants and ambiance plants.
- Add faux trees in the hallways: You can consider adding potted faux trees to revamp the appeal of a hallway. They can immensely contribute to beautifying the entrance to any space. Choosing this option is the best way to add charm and vitality to the hallway. Add potted faux trees flanking the home’s entrance. The version of faux trees is perfect for it is difficult to add real trees.
- Add artificial box hedges: You can add artificial box hedges to make your hallways look attractive. Box hedges are known to provide an edge to almost any space they are added to. Plus, a uniform path will also be laid if you go for this option.
- Investing in artificial wreaths: The idea of buying real seasonal flowers can benefit your florist but it will not be so beneficial for your bank account. Take the option of artificial wreaths or flowers to make a long-term investment in beautifying your home. This investment will most likely pay for itself with passing time.
- Opt for a silk flower arrangement to keep in the hallways: Everyone loves flower arrangements. In fact, it wouldn’t be wrong to say that flower arrangements are the best way to make your hallway look way more luxurious and beautiful. They are low on maintenance and end up giving the space a very polished look. Choosing to add silk flower arrangements is a great option. However, if you have a small budget, you can also choose good quality faux flowers.
- Combine faux flowers with real greenery in pots: You have the option of combining real greenery with the artificial flowers to enhance the flower arrangements of your hallways and the potted plants. This option will give you the benefits of both the silk and real flower arrangements.
- Include an artificial plant of your choice: There is a wide variety of artificial plants available that can be included in the hallways. Artificial plants will require little to no maintenance and make the hallway look very attractive.
- Adding plant walls: You can add an instant color and life to almost outdoor or indoor surface with the wide range of artificial plant walls. The durability, ease of maintenance and consistency of plant walls makes them stand out. The best advantage of these plant walls however is the real power that comes with the healthy living. There are many different plant choices that you can make so getting the desired finish becomes very easy.
- Using artificial grass in the hallway: If you want to ensure that the landscaping does not require high maintenance then adding artificial plants is a good option. A popular way to do this is by adding artificial grass in the hallway. There is a never any stress about whether the grass is receiving the required amount of water or not. No mowing will be required which will save fuel and time. Also, there will be no wilting issue, so the artificial grass is always going to appear fresh and green.
- Use artificial grass on the edges of pavers: Artificial grass can be inserted between the pavers or around the edges to make the stone look perfectly groomed. All you have to do is just a lay a flat concrete seed and allow it to dry completely. Then add the pavers and allow the cement to dry. Cut the turf of artificial grass in the required size and then put it down on the edges of the pavers.
Artificial landscaping is highly versatile, requires low maintenance and ensures that the hallway looks green all the time. The concept of incorporating artificial landscaping is quickly gaining popularity because of the many benefits offered by it. Hallways are just one part of where you can use many options of artificial landscaping. You can use artificial landscaping in any of your residential, commercial or industrial project to add greenery to your property and enhance its vibe.