How to Create a Date Night Emergency Kit
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BeHealthyForEveryPartofLife #CollectiveBias
My husband and I have been married for almost a year and I still love to go on dates with him! We love to go to the movies, go to dinner and go to our local brewery. When we go out on dates, I always like to have my Date Night Emergency Kit with me. You never know when it will be needed!
So what’s in my in Date Night Emergency Kit?
- Nexium 24HR – May take 1 to 4 days for full effect. Use as directed. Just one day. All-day, all night frequent heartburn protection. #1 prescribed acid blocker brand (Based on IMS health data: total Nexium® prescriptions 2006 – 2014).
- ChapStick Total Hydration – 100% Natural. Age defying. Advanced nourishing formula with argan oil and avocado butter and rosehip oils. Instantly smoothes and moisturizes. Visibly renews lips. With omega 6 & 9. Clinically proven healthier looking lips.
- Emergen-C – More Healthy Days, More Healthy Nights. “Let Your Healthy Out.” With over 20 varieties of vitamin supplement drink mixes, Emergen-C offers the formula, flavor, fix, and FUN you’re looking for!
- Advil Tablet Vial – The original round tablets providing safe, effective pain relief for over 25 years. Nothing’s stronger, longer lasting or better on your tough aches than Advil, and nothing works on more pains than Advil (among OTC pain relievers). Use Advil tablets for headaches, minor arthritis and other joint pain, muscle aches and pains of the common cold.
- Facial Tissue – This is great for any runny noses you might have or movies that cause tears.
- Lipstick – Dress up your lips with your favorite lipstick. You may also consider getting a lip enhancement procedure to make it easier for you to get ready when you go out.
- Makeup Bag – Put all your date night goodies into a makeup bag that is easy to carry in your purse or store in the glovebox of your car.
You can find all of these items at Walmart! I headed to Walmart and picked up Nexium 24HR in the Pharmacy and Medicine section. You can find it in different size packages. I chose the one with 42 capsules. I also found the Emergen-C and ChapStick Total Hydration in the medicine section (these were right next to one another). I found the Advil Tablets vial in the checkout lane.
Nexium 24HR is perfect for any meals you might enjoy on your date that could cause heartburn. It’s better to protect yourself from heartburn before it starts. Emergen-C is a great way is a great way to stay healthy and get your vitamins. It’s easy to just tear it open and mix it with a glass of water while you’re on your date. When you’re ready for that end of the date (heck, or even during date) kiss, get your lips ready with ChapStick Total Hydration! In case you get a headache, having the Advil tablets on hand is a great way to get rid of it. I love the vials because they don’t take up a lot of room and you can easily fit it in your date night emergency bag.
I always have my Date Night Emergency Kit on hand and find I use it quite frequently. After all, it’s better to be prepared so you can enjoy your date than to be uncomfortable and count the minutes until your night is over!
What items would you include in your Date Night Emergency Kit?