Memorex Tablet and Headphones Giveaway!!
I’m always on the lookout for new technology and recently was introduced to the Memorex Headphones and Memorex Tablet. I also learned about a fun contest that Memorex is hosting with the creators of SHARKNADO and they are inviting consumers to “make-a-scene” with actor Joey Lawrence for a once-in-a-lifetime chance to break into Hollywood.
One lucky Grand Prize winner will win a walk-on role in a 2016 production by The Asylum – the creators of SHARKNADO and Z Nation – plus a 55” 4K UHDTV, an invitation to audition for a speaking role and schedule a screenwriter pitch meeting with The Asylum producers.
The “Memorex Lives!” video contest is simple:
1) Visit www.memorexlives.com an
2) Film your own hilarious or haunting clips on your iPhone, webcam or Red camera and upload them into the film editor.
3) Enter now through December 10, 2015 and share with your friends! 10 finalists will be chosen to compete against each other by popular vote startingDecember 17, 2015.
The top three videos will win a prize.
Grand Prize* * Walk on role in a production produced by The Asylum * An invitation to audition for a speaking role in a production produced by The Asylum * Schedule a script pitch meeting with producers at The Asylum * Memorex CrystalVision Ultra 55″ 4K UHDTV w/ sound bar and subwoofer Second Place Prize * 42″ Memorex CrystalVision HDTV w/ sound bar and subwoofer Third Place Prize * 32″ Memorex CrystalVision HDTV
Grand Prize Winner will be provided Transportation and accommodations for two people to Los Angeles, CA for two nights to receive their walk on role and pitch session. Airfare and rental car will be provided for those living in the 50 States and cannot be exchanged for its cash value. For complete contest rules and to learn more about the “Memorex Lives!” video contest, visit www.memorexlives.com.
About the Memorex Tablet
- 1.2Ghz Quad-Core Processor
- 16GB Flash Memory / 1GB DDR3
- Lollipop operating system
- 9″ HD Touch Screen with 1024×600 Resolution
- 3500mAH Lithium-ion Battery
- 0.3MP Front – 2MP Rear
- Built-In 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
- 3.5mm Standard Headphone Jack
In the Box
- 9″ tablet
- Leatherette USB Keyboard carrying case
- micro USB to USB cable
- Quick Start Guide
About the Memorex Headphones
- Unique touch controls for functional convenience
- Bluetooth playback for all your compatible devices
- USB Charging – 5-8 hours of listening time on full charge
- Built-in mic for hands-free speakerphone
- Frequency Response = 20-20,000Hz
- 1.57″ Drivers for deep bass sound
In the Box
- Touch Control Wireless Headphone
- USB Cable
- Line-in Cable
- Quick Start Guide
About MEM-CE, LLC
MEM-CE, LLC is an international manufacturing, brand management and marketing company founded in 2013, based in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. Operating under the trade name Memorex-CE, MEM-CE LLC was created to grow the consumer electronics marketplace for the Memorex brand under license from Imation Corp. The management team has 50+ years of combined experience developing domestic and international businesses, composed of executives with work histories at major multinational companies such as Electrolux, Best Buy and Polaroid. MEM-CE, LLC is the exclusive licensee of the Memorex brand for Consumer Electronics in the U.S., Canada and Mexico.
About The Asylum
The Asylum (www.theasylum.cc) is one of the world’s leading brand-oriented motion picture and television studios. With a focus on high-concept, market-driven entertainment, like the SHARKNADO franchise and the popular Z NATION television series, The Asylum finances, produces and releases 25 films per year through its direct pipeline to the nation’s top retailers and its network of international partners. Since its founding in 1997, The Asylum has released more than 500 films and has built a library of over 200 original productions, including top-rated movie premieres for Syfy, Lifetime, and Animal Planet networks. Last year, the Asylum launched its TV division and is now producing Season 2 of Z NATION, a critically acclaimed action-horror series on Syfy.
1 lucky winner on The Mommy-Files will receive (1) one Memorex Tablet and (1) one set of Memorex Headphones!!!
Who in your home would want the Memorex Tablet and Memorex Headphones?