VTech Cordless Answering System with Caller ID/Call Waiting CS6829 + $100 Walmart GC Giveaway
When you have a landline, you want to ensure that you have a phone that works…all the time. I’ve had nothing but positive experiences with the VTech Phone Systems I’ve been given to review. Most recently, I received the VTech Cordless Answering System with Caller ID and Call Waiting (Model CS6829). It’s a pretty cool phone to use in your home or office!
MAIN PRODUCT FEATURES
– Digital Answering System – With up to 14 minutes of recording time, the digital answering system grabs calls when you can’t.
– Caller ID / Call Waiting – stores 50 calls. Know who’s calling with Caller ID / Call Waiting. Handset displays the name, number, time and date of incoming calls. I love this features because when there are times that I can’t make it to the phone right away, I know that I can always go back and see who called and call them back in case they didn’t leave a message. I can also avoid those unsolicited telemarketing calls that I don’t like to answer.
– Full Duplex Handset Speakerphone – Enjoy a speakerphone that can keep up with your calls. Increase participation by allowing both ends to speak – and be heard – at the same time for conversations that are more true to life.
– Backlit Keypad and Display – The entire keypad illuminates along with the LCD screen, allowing for easier viewing in dim light. I like this feature as well, especially when you answer the phone at night or your in a dark room when it starts ringing. It helps to be able to see who is calling or who you are dialing.
– ECO Mode Power-Conserving Technology – Power-conserving technology manages consumption for optimal battery performance.
– Quiet Mode – Silence the ringer on the handset and base unit immediately, or for an extended period of time. This is really handy for those headaches or migraines or even when your little one is asleep. No need to wake them up when answering the phone.
– Expandable up to 5 handsets with only one phone jack
– DECT 6.0 Digital Technology
– Voicemail Waiting Indicator
– Remote access
– Message retrieval from handset
– 50 name and number phonebook directory
– Any key answer
– Volume control
– Call intercept
– Call screening
– Message time and date stamp
– Single Line 14 Minute Record Time
– Trilingual prompts – choose between English, Spanish or French
– Wall-mount bracket included
– Last 10 number redial
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a VTech CS6829 Phone + $100 Walmart Gift Card!!!