Homemade Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe with Ingredients from Smart & Final #ChooseSmart
In our family, we cook a lot of chicken and one of our favorite meals is Homemade Chicken Cordon Bleu with Rice Pilaf and Asparagus. Having a big family, Frank and I like to shop for the best cuts of meat and freshest produce at a great price. We know we’ll find what we’re looking for at our local Smart & Final, so we headed over to pick up our ingredients for dinner.
While at Smart & Final, I noticed how fresh the First Street Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts looked. They immediately drew me in and I knew our Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe would be amazing! We love shopping at Smart & Final because we know that we’ll find what we’re looking for at a good price, as well as get great customer service! On this shopping trip, we purchased First Street Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Bread Crumbs, Provolone Cheese, Ham, Asparagus and a few other items.
CHICKEN CORDON BLEU
– 4 First Street Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
– 1 Stick of Butter, melted
– 8 Slices Deli Ham
– 8 Slices Provolone Cheese
– Original Flavored Bread Crumbs
1. Filet each chicken breast into two halves.
2. Melt butter in microwave or on stovetop.
3. Over each filet, lay a slice of Ham followed by a slice of Provolone.
4. Roll and secure with toothpick.
5. Dip filet in melted butter, making sure to cover all of the chicken.
6. Preheat oven to 350°F.
6. Place bread crumbs in the bottom of a 9 x 9 pan.
7. Cover chicken with bread crumbs thoroughly and place on top of bread crumb mixture in pan.
8. Place pan in oven and cook for 45 minutes, or until brown.
9. Serve with Asparagus and Rice Pilaf. Enjoy!
FIND YOUR INGREDIENTS AT SMART & FINAL
Is your mouth watering? You can make Chicken Cordon Bleu with a special sale from Smart & Final this week! Beginning on April 24th, the First Street Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts will be on sale for $1.99 per pound. That is an awesome deal! You may even want to stock up and freeze for future meals as well. Find great cuts of meat at your Smart & Final, as well as excellent customer service today!
I am a member of the Collective Bias™ Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias™ and Smart & Final #CBias #SocialFabric All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.