Plan a Get Away to San Antonio
This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of SAVE for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
Have you ever been to San Antonio? Are you on a budget, but would still like to go on a vacation? Then you’ll want to visit one of the nation’s most affordable vacation destinations, San Antonio. San Antonio is making vistors’ summer getaways even more value packed with SAVE – San Antonio Vacation Experience. With more than $600 in savings to theme parks, animal adventures, top shops and historic tours, plus great deals on hotels, summer is the time to SAVE in San Antonio.
SAVE partners include top San Antonio hotels, resorts, and attractions. Ranging from budget to luxury, you’ll find accommodations for every price point and need. If location is what’s most important to you, then you’ll love that SAVE hotels line the River Walk in the hear of dowtown, as well as surround theme parks and the airport. You’ll definitely want to check out the Limited Time Offers (LTO) for special limited time deals and added value at hotels and attractions.
SAVE Hotel partners include: Grand Hatt San Antonio, Hyatt Regency San Antonio on the Riverwalk, San Antonio Marriott Riverwalk Hotel, Hilton Palacio del Rio, The Western Riverwalk San Antonio and many more!
SAVE attraction partners include SeaWorld, Six Flags Fiesta Texas, Schlitterbahn, Splashtown, Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch, San Antonio Botanical Garden, and more!
If we were to take our kids, our itinerary would look something like this:
– Check in at Omni La Mansion del Rio Hotel (SAVE Rates from $129 to $259);
– We’d take the kids to Sea World ($10 Off Admission or a 4-Pack for $189.99);
– We’d take the kids to Splashtown ($7 Off Admission);
– With our older kids, we could take them to Six Flags Fiesta Texas (there are multiple discounts, including everyone paying kid’s price and buy one, get one free during the week); we can also allot budget for gifts and souvenirs like Texas T-shirts, keychains, etc.
– If we had the younger kids, we’d take them to San Antonio Children’s Museum (20% off) and/or the San Antonio Zoo ($2 Off Admission).
It would be a lot of fun for a family on a budget. There are discounts with SAVE that we would not have originally had. How awesome is that??!!!
Be sure to follow SAVE on Twitter @SAVEinSA for all the updates on deals, limited time offers and ideas to help plan your next trip to San Antonio.
I’m digging that pic. Great savings. I went to San Antonio two years ago, and it was great! We didn’t make it to seaworld, but we did stop by Six Flags Fiesta Texas and of course the Alamo. Next time, Seaworld is a must,