“Chicken Soup for the Soul: Food and Love” Book Review + Giveaway
I’ve enjoyed reading the Chicken Soup for the Soul books for a long time and now, I have a favorite. I recently received Chicken Soup for the Soul: Food and Love and I really like it a lot! Not only does it share personal stories, but it also shares recipes! I mean who couldn’t use more recipes, right? Chicken Soup for the Soul: Food and Love was written by Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, and Amy Newmark. You can purchase the book at bookstores and online, retailing for $14.95.
101 Stories of Food, Love, and Special Times…and great recipes too! Our best memories often revolve around food. And so do our best stories! We’ve put together a heartwarming and mouthwatering collection of stories that will make you laugh, make you cry, and inspire you inside and outside the kitchen. Whether you are reading about funny cooking disasters, holiday traditions, life lessons, or revealing personal anecdotes, you’ll want to try the special recipes inside this book and you’ll be inspired to spend some quality time with family and friends….in the kitchen!
“Food and love are inextricably intertwined. These wonderful stories – and recipes – will warm your heart and nourish your soul.” – Amy Newmark
1 – Learning to Cook
2 – Just Like Mom’s
3 – Table for Two
4 – Comfort Food
5 – Little Helpers
6 – In Memory of….
7 – A Bite of Fun
8 – The Taste of Tradition
9 – Life Lessons in the Kitchen
10 – Always Room for Dessert
Be sure to pick up a copy at your local bookstore or order online today!
I think this book is one of my favorites of the Chicken Soup for the Soul series! My favorite sections were “Little Helpers” and “The Taste of Tradition.” This is a heartfelt book with fun stories and yummy recipes. Thanks again for a great addition to the series!
3 lucky readers on The Mommy-Files will win a copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul: Food and Love!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment one of your favorite memories involving food.
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Follow Chicken Soup for the Soul on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of Chicken Soup for the Soul on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog (email subscription) – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Sunday, May 27th, 2012! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a copy of “Chicken Soup for the Soul: Food and Love” from Chicken Soup for the Soul Publishing to facilitate this review. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.