Shout Ambassador – Phase One + Giveaway
I am super excited for the opportunity to be a Shout Ambassador with Mom Central! As a Shout Ambassador, I had the opportunity to try out Shout Free and Shout Color Catcher with Oxi. My mom has been using Shout products for years, so it is a brand I’ve grown up with and come to trust. Today, I will talk about Shout Free.
I’ve been using Shout Laundry Stain Remover for several years now and this is the first time I’ve tried Shout Free. Shout Free is dye free, fragrance free, and 99% natural. Shout Free has a convenient trigger dispenser and works in all water temperatures. Using Shout Free is simple. Turn the nozzle to ON, cover the stain with Shout Free, and rub it in. Wait for one to five minutes and wash in the warmest water the fabric will accept.
These tips will give you the best results possible when using Shout Free. Treat stains while they’re fresh. When treating tough stains, let it set overnight or longer before washing. This product is not recommended for use on silk or wool. Stains like rust, bleach damage, dried paint, ink or dyes may be impossible for any stain treater to remove.
Shout is offering downloadable coupons on their Facebook page for Shout Free and Color Catcher with Oxi.
2 LUCKY READERS ON THE MOMMY-FILES WILL WIN A BOTTLE OF SHOUT FREE!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment two types of stain you treat in your home.
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of Shout on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 10:59 a.m. PST on Friday, January 6th, 2012! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Shout and received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate.