Boston Market for the Holidays + Giveaway
The holiday season is here and shoppers everywhere are bustling around in search of the perfect gift for family and friends. After working, shopping, and preparing for the holidays, one is not left with much energy to do the cooking! That is where Boston Market comes to your rescue.
Since families are getting down to crunch time to take care of the holiday meal, many are turning to Boston Market for an easy solution for anything from a potluck to a full family dinner. Boston Market makes the home style meals and sides people love around the holidays and they’ve been doing it for the past 25 years. They are the holiday experts you can count on to feed your family and friends.
With food costs going up this holiday season, it can be pretty stressful to plan a budget-friendly meal for family and friends. Boston Market has holiday catering options starting at just $5.95 per person. This saves you time and money this season without sacrificing quality!
HOLIDAY MEAL TIPS
– Make a list of the family and friends you are hosting the holiday meal for.
– Make a list of the dishes you would like to serve and how many people each dish will serve.
– Assign a helper – someone to help tie up the loose ends, gather the dishes, set the table, etc.
– If you are serving a new recipe, make it at least one time before you serve it to family and friends, especially for a holiday meal.
– If ordering pre-made dishes, always order for a few more guests than you expect to attend.
3 LUCKY READERS ON THE MOMMY-FILES WILL WIN A $10 GIFT CARD TO BOSTON MARKET!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment one of your Holiday Meal Tips!
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, January 5th, 2012! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received no compensation for this campaign. The giveaway is sponsored by Boston Market. All opinions expressed on this post are 100% mine.