NESTLÉ Family Mother’s Day Giveaway
Through May 23rd, NESTLÉ Family is celebrating the sisterhood of motherhood with a special Facebook program. This Facebook program helps consumers honor the special moms in their lives while simultaneously raising donations and awareness for Mercy Housing, a national organization that is working to create a more humane world where poverty is alleviated, communities are healthy and all people can develop their full potential through affordable housing and supportive programs.
You can honor a mom on Facebook in 3 simple steps:
Create: Use the Facebook app to create a personal photo tribute for the special Mom in your life and show her how much she is appreciated.
Give: They’ll donate $1 to help mothers in need and their families through Mercy Housing. The goal is to raise $50,000* and NESTLÉ Family needs your help to get there.
Share: They’ve made it easy to share your photo tribute with your favorite Mom, friends, family, and help raise awareness for the cause.
As part of the campaign, I will be provided with a $50 gift card to donate to Mercy Housing or a charity of my choice. I have also been provided with a $50 charitable gift card to honor a mom who’s special to me. There are so many moms out there whom I admire, but I was only able to choose one. I have chosen to honor Tanya Gordon from Mommy Goggles. She has been an amazing friend and has helped me through some difficult times. She is the mom I have chosen to honor on The Mommy-Files. I also have the opportunity to give away one $50 charitable gift card to one of my readers on The Mommy-Files!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will receive a $50 charitable gift card to donate to Mercy Housing or a charity of choice!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment some of the qualities of a mom you admire in your life and what charity you would choose.
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of NESTLÉ Family on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 8:59 a.m. PST on Monday, May 23rd, 2011! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a $50 Charitable Gift Card from NESTLÉ Family to donate to Mercy Housing or a Charity of my choice, as well as one to give to another mom, to facilitate this review! This giveaway was sponsored by NESTLÉ Family. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.