Wilton Heart Pops Cookie Kit Giveaway
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and I had so much fun decorating our Wilton Heart Pop Cookies! Not only were they fun, but they were super easy. The Wilton Heart Pops Cookie Kit is definitely a Valentine’s Day activity the whole family can enjoy. You can purchase the Wilton Heart Pops Cookie Kit at your local craft store or online, retailing for $12.99. Plus, be sure to take a look at all the other Valentine’s Day products that Wilton has to offer.
10 Pre-baked Hearts artificially vanilla-flavored cookies (approximately 1 1/2 in. high x 1 3/4 in. wide)
10 Pre-baked Hearts chocolate-flavored cookies (approximately 1 1/2 in. high x 1 3/4 in. wide)
Creamy white icing mix
Creamy pink icing mix
2 Decorating bags
1 Round tip
1 Star tip
10 Treat bags
10 Self-sealing gift stickers
10 Lollipop sticks
Complete assembly and decorating instructions
I can’t wait to decorate some more of these Heart Pops with the Cub Scouts in our Den! They will love decorating them, eating the icing, and giving them away! Thank you Wilton for such a fun product. Check out my step-by-step review on The Mommy-Files.
3 lucky readers on The Mommy-Files will each win a Wilton Heart Pops Cookie Kit just in time for Valentine’s Day!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Visit Wilton and tell me in a comment another Valentine’s Day product you’d love to try out.
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, January 27th, 2011! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a sample as part of the Wilton Mom Ambassador Program to facilitate this review. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.