Kodak Gallery Holiday Giveaway
As a busy mom of 3 boys, I have TONS of opportunities to photograph my little guys in action! I am excited to be working with Kodak Gallery and Mom It Forward to promote our favorite Kodak Moments from 2010. I have so many favorite pictures that it was hard to choose just one. So I decided, along with others participating in this campaign, to update my Twitter Avatar with a favorite picture on the campaign dates.
I will be Tweeting about the giveaway Wednesday (December 15th), Thursday (December 16th), Friday (December 17th), Monday (December 20th), and Tuesday (December 21st).
For today, I chose a picture that I really love a lot. It is a picture of me with my 3 boys at Brian’s Kindergarten Graduation. He was so proud to have his graduation hat, which he decorated, and to get to sit on the stage with all of his friends. They even sang a few cute songs for all the parents and grandparents in the audience. This is my first favorite Kodak Moment of 2010! What’s yours?
2 lucky readers on The Mommy-Files will win a prize from Kodak Gallery! The first winner will receive a $45 Kodak Gallery gift code and the second winner will receive a $35 Kodak Gallery gift code!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tweet your favorite 2010 Kodak Moment, including a link to the giveaway as well as the #KodakGalleryFan hashtag.
– Tweet a promotional tweet, linking back to the giveaway.
– Change your Twitter Avatar to reflect a picture of your favorite Kodak Moment from 2010 (1 extra entry)
– Tweet out about your favorite Kodak Moments from 2010 using the #KodakGalleryFan hashtag (up to 5 extra entries per day)
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Tuesday, December 21st, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I was compensated for my participation in the Kodak Gallery Holiday Campaign through MomItForward and for writing this post. The giveaway was sponsored by Kodak Gallery. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.