Chuggington Traintacular Holiday Giveaway
My boys love watching “Chuggington” and I am proud to be a Chugginton Conductor on The Mommy-Files! Thanks to the Chuggington Team, we recently received 2 traintacular items – Delivery Day and a Chuggington Matching Game.
The Chuggington Matching Game is the classic game of picture matching, now featuring the colorful trains from Chuggington! Flip over two tiles and find exciting pictures of Wilson, Brewster, Koko and more! Which traintastic friends will you see? Did you find a match? If so, keep them in your scoring pile and take another turn. If not, turn them back over but try to remember the pictures for later in the game. Collect the most pairs to win! (I CAN DO THAT! GAMES/Ages 3 yrs & up/Approx Retail Price $5.99/Available Fall 2010)
Delivery Dayis a fun and interactive boo for kids ages 3 years and up. Vee asks Wilson, Brewster, and Koko to pick up stones at the quarry and deliver them to a farm. Will the three chuggers be up for the challenge? This 11″ x 11″ board book features a movable steering wheel, and 12 exciting sounds from the world of Chuggington, including the Chuggington theme song. (PUBLICATIONS INTERNATIONAL/Ages 3 yrs & up/Approx. Retail Price $14.99/Available: Fall 2010)
All aboard! Chuggington is the popular new preschool television series that follows the humorous adventures of three ‘trainees’ – Koko, Brewster and Wilson – as they learn to ‘ride the rails’ of life. While action and adventure drive the stories, this traintastic show also focuses on strengthening kids’ social-emotional skills, bringing to life relevant lessons such as being a good friend, respecting others and the importance of telling the truth. “Chuggington” airs daily on Playhouse Disney, Disney Channel’s learning-focused programming block for preschoolers, Monday through Friday at 6 a.m. & 11:30 a.m. ET/PT and weekends at 6 a.m. ET/PT. Times are subject to change, check your local listings.
CHECK OUT CHUGGINGTON’S CHEER SWEEPSTAKES
Chuggington is giving fans the chance to win over 50 prizes this month in the Chuggington Cheer Sweepstakes! Be sure to enter the daily sweepstakes for a chance to win great prizes, including books, diecast trains, and even UK-exclusive interactive trains!!!
CHUGGINGTON TRAINTASTIC TWITTER PARTY
On Thursday, December 16th, from 1-2:30 pm EST (10-11:30 PT), Chuggington will be hosting a Party on the Tracks via Twitter. I am excited to be a hostess during the Twitter party and will be giving away a Chuggington Die-cast Train during my 5 minutes Question-and-Answer Session. The Twitter Party will be a prizing extravaganza, hosted by @Chuggington. Hope to see you there!!!
WHEELS TO THE RAIL FOR PROPERTY OF THE YEAR
We have Traintastic news! Chuggington has been named a finalist in the “Property of the Year” category in the Toy Industry Association’s Toy of the Year Awards (TOTYs). For the first time ever families across the country will have a say in the winner of the TOTY’s, and Chuggington needs our help! Join as “America Votes for TOTY” by visiting the Toy Awards and voting for your favorite trainees!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a Traintacular Holiday Prize Pack including the Chuggington Matching Game, Delivery Day, two die-cast trains, a Launch and Go Roundhouse, and a Straight and Curve Track Pack!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me one thing you love about Chuggington!
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Follow Chuggington on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of Chuggington on Facebook and tell them The Mommy-Files sent you – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Enter Chuggington’s Cheer Sweepstakes – 1 ENTRY
– Vote for Chuggington in the Toy of the Year Awards Program – 1 ENTRY
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, December 16th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received product from the Chuggington Team to facilitate this review. The giveaway is sponsored by Chuggington. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.