Spreading Smucker’s Traditions Giveaway
I love Smucker’s® products and we use various Smucker’s® products in our home daily. Ever since the Smucker’s Blogger Event last year, there is a special place in my heart and in our home for the company, the products, and the team that represents them. This year, Smucker’s is excited to be holding the third annual Spreading Smucker’s® Traditions Recipe and Essay Contest.
About the Smucker’s® Traditions Recipe and Essay Contest
Families have cherished recipes and traditions that have been passed down from generation to generation, and their treasured dish could be worth $20,000 in the third annual “Spreading Smucker’s® Traditions Recipe and Essay Contest.”
Through December 10th, you are invited to share an original family recipe that incorporates at least 1/4 cup of Smucker’s® Jam, Jelly, Preserves or Fruit Butter, along with an essay about how the recipe makes their family celebrations special. The recipe must have been passed down for at least two generations.
– Jewel Box Cookies are tasty shortbread cookies with a touch of jam that are always prepared for the Smucker family and friends during special holiday gatherings.
– Grandma Lori’s Marmalade Glazed Ham has been a regular dish at Smucker family picnics and holiday gatherings since Grandma Lori first made the dish two generations ago.
Five finalists will be selected in January 2011 and invited to The J.M. Smucker Company headquarters in Orville, OH, for a recipe judging event where one entry will be named Grand Prize winner and take home $20,000 towards a dream family reunion. Visit www.smuckers.com to enter, view the Official Rules, and read last year’s winning recipe for “Lovey Dovey Cake” from Naomi S. of Chicago.
Entries will be accepted until December 10th, so act now and submit your recipe and essay for a chance to win a fabulous prize!
I love Smucker’s® and am proud to represent them in the blogosphere on The Mommy-Files. When we buy jam or spreads, we always turn to Smucker’s® first. I think this is a fabulous contest for individuals to share their creativity in cooking, as well as family favorite recipes. Thanks to Smucker’s® for this fabulous campaign and for continuing to be a part of our life on The Mommy-Files.
4 lucky readers on The Mommy-Files will win a gift basket from Smucker’s® including the following:
– Large Chestnut Gift basket
– 4 jars of Smucker’s® Orchards Finest Preserves (different varieties)
– 2 jars of Calorie Conscious preserves (one each of Sugar Free and Low Sugar)
– 2 jars of Smucker’s® Preserves (Cherry Preserves and Sweet Orange Marmalade)
– Spreading Smucker’s® Traditions Recipe Card featuring Smucker’s family recipes
– Jam Spreaders
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment one of your favorite ways to use Smucker’s® jams, jellies, preserves, or spreads!
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, December 16th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a product sample from The J.M. Smucker Company to facilitate this review. The J.M. Smucker Company sponsored this giveaway. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.