“Eat Pray Love” DVD Giveaway
Julia Roberts is one of my favorite actresses and I am excited to see her in the newly released Eat Pray Love, which was released on DVD and Blu-ray on November 23rd by Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. You can purchase the DVD in stores and online, retailing for $28.95 on DVD and $34.95 0n Blu-ray.
Liz Gilbert (Julia Roberts) is a modern woman on a quest to marvel at and travel the world while rediscovering and reconnecting with her true inner self in Eat Pray Love. At a crossroads after a divorce, Gilbert takes a year-long sabbatical from her job and steps uncharacteristically out of her comfort zone, risking everything to change her life. In her wondrous and exotic travels, she experiences the simple pleasure of nourishment by eating in Italy; the power of prayer in India, and, finally and unexpectedly, the inner peace and balance of love in Bali. Based on an inspiring true story, Eat Pray Love proves that there really is more than one way to let yourself go and see the world.
Ryan Murphy’s Journey with Eat Pray Love
Based On Work By:
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a copy of Eat Pray Love on DVD, a copy of the Eat Pray Love poster, and an Eat Pray Love bracelet!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY)
– Tell me in a comment where you would travel to so you could experience the feeling of “Eating,” “Praying,” or “Loving!”
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Thursday, December 2nd, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received no compensation for hosting this giveaway on The Mommy-Files. The giveaway was sponsored by Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.