Nestle Crunch & Paul Frank Giveaway
I love working with Nestle and was excited to work with the Nestle team on another fun project just in time for the Holidays! I received a fun package with goodies featuring the new limited-edition Paul Frank Crunch line for the holidays. The limited-edition Paul Frank CRUNCH bar package features holiday-themed artwork of characters from the Paul Frank collection, including Julius the Monkey and Worry Bear. This sweet stocking stuffer will be sold exclusively at Target.
Be sure to check out a larger sweepstakes on the CRUNCH Facebook page, where Paul Frank and CRUNCH have launched the Stocking Stuffer Sweepstakes. There will be a total of nine weekly drawings, from November 1, 2010 to December 31, 2010. One winner will be chosen each week to receive one of the following prizes: A Julius Dance Machine sound system that can be used with all iPod devices; the eye-catching Neon Julius Cruiser bicycle; a $500 shopping spree to the Paul Frank store or paulfrank.com; and much more! As an added bonus, each winner will receive his or her very own month supply of NESTLE® CRUNCH® chocolate bars. Checkout sweepstakes details and how to enter online at the Nestle Crunch Facebook page.
I wasn’t familiar with Paul Frank until this campaign. The characters and the holiday colors featured on the Nestle Paul Frank goodies were very festive and cute. Nestle Crunch was one of my favorite candy bars growing up and I’m excited to share the goodness with my boys. A big thanks goes to Nestle and Paul Frank for a festive product!
1 lucky reader on The Mommy-Files will win a prize pack including a Paul Frank blanket, two limited-edition Paul Frank Crunch gift bars and two 12 oz. bags of Crunch jingles!!!
WIN IT!!! (MANDATORY ENTRY)
– Tell me in a comment your favorite Paul Frank character or Nestle Candy Bar!
– Follow The Mommy-Files on Twitter – 1 ENTRY
– Tweet about the giveaway – 1 ENTRY DAILY
– Become a Fan of The Mommy-Files on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Become a Fan of Nestle Crunch on Facebook – 1 ENTRY
– Follow me through Google Connect (new on the right side of the blog) – 1 ENTRY
– Subscribe to my blog – 1 ENTRY
– Add my Mommy-Files button to your blog and include the URL – 1 ENTRY
– Comment on any Non-Giveaway post on The Mommy-Files – 1 ENTRY per post comment (no limit)
– Blog about this giveaway and include the URL – 5 ENTRIES
– Contest will close at 11:59 p.m. PST on Tuesday, November 30th, 2010! Any entries after this time will be deleted!
– Contest open to U.S. residents only.
I received a sample from Nestle and Paul Frank to facilitate this review on The Mommy-Files. The giveaway was sponsored by Nestle and Paul Frank. All opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.